Reforged 6.2.2 - Download
"Hang on a second, what have the devs really been working on all this time?"
- Added (7) megas: Abomasnow, Audino, Latias, Latios, Manectric, Sceptile, and Swampert.
- Added a new model for Tauros. It looks slightly less like a box now.
- Added a Mega Evolve external move so you can admire them without having to be in battle. You can even ride them! The future is now, old man.
- Fixed ruby armour and tool recipes vanishing.
- Fixed eggs not hatching sometimes. Not a huge issue but it was a very old bug! It was probably Gabe.
- Fixed Friendship not going down if your Pokémon faints during battle. For anyone that cares, this also fixed the PixelmonFaintEvent.
- Fixed Friendship increasing while in a ranch block.
- Fixed Pokegifts sometimes causing big spammed errors and crashes and chaos and war in the Middle East. Maybe not the last two.
- Fixed loads of NPC skins being Steve instead of the referenced player skins.
- Fixed the async save option causing a pretty easy duplication. Woopsy daisy.
- Fixed spawn interval seconds being -1 not cancelling the spawns for that interval. Dunno what I mean? Don't worry.
- Fixed (big) server statue save problems.
- Fixed the statue gui not responding when editing some form based Pokémon. Also fixes some performance issues with form based Pokémon.
- Fixed Giratina texture being broken when summoned from the Timespace Altar.
- Fixed Ash-Greninja sometimes not reverting after battles and fixed Ash-Greninja being considered a mega evolution.
- Fixed Victini being female instead of genderless.
- Fixed /givepixelsprite giving an invalid texture for multi-form Pokémon.
- Fixed Uxie not giving the Ruby of Knowledge.
Also fixed the ruby items not being named properly.
- Fixed trainers with engage mode not engaging players, and that weird twitching they did.
- Fixed eggs being able to evolve by trade.
- Added Pancham to the Human-Like egg group.
- Fixed Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie not obeying the limit on enchanting rubies.
- * Fixed Safety Goggles not protecting against Hail and Sandstorm.
- * Fixed Sap Sipper not stopping Solar Beam during intense sunlight.
- * Fixed Solar Beam during intense sunlight saying it's charging and then smashing the target immediately after. That's just dishonest.
- * Fixed temporary abilities being kept after mega-evolution. (e.g. Gardevoir Traced abilities remaining instead of changing to Pixilate)
- Timespace Altar:
- * Requirements to obtain a special ruby from Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie change from level 50, friendship 220, and original trainer to level 60, friendship 255, original trainer.
- * Each Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie can now only be used to get special rubies three times each.
- * Realized game balance is actually pretty difficult. I've called management about it but no reply yet.
- Better Spawning:
- * Added '/spawning diagnose' to help track down what is happening when spawning stops spawning.
- * Completely reworked the random spawn selection. You'll see other legendaries spawning, less bias in favour of rare locations like Surface Water, and just general better balance.
- * Made Keldeo 300x more common.
- * Made Numel 10x more common.
- * Made Shuckle, Bronzor, Bronzong, Geodude, Gible, Swoobat, and Zubat properly spawn underground. Underground spawning is hard to do properly, leave me alone.
- * Made Burmy spawn in various forest biomes instead of all biomes. Why on Earth was it like that?
- Added target selector support to the /unlock command. We also fixed the command telling you it was successful at unlocking before it even attempted the unlocking.
- Added a workaround for fishing not working on servers with a hub.
- Changed how you get a Porygon. You now have to craft a Porygon with a head, body, leg, and tail. You get these pieces at random when crafting a PC or Trade Machine.
- Added an option to change the amount of times Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie can enchant a ruby
- Reduced passive RAM consumption by like, 50mb. Apparently. Can you really trust developers, though? Answer is yes.
- Reduced the lag spike when joining a world. Also reduced the random lag spikes during normal game play. Your frame-rate should be as smooth as butter now~
- Fixed a few mechanics that would cause the RAM usage to gradually increase. It should stay lower now.
- Optimised a lot of our assets. This reduces the jar size considerably. About ~200MB shaved off the top.
- Split up the external JSON config nodes (useExternalJSONFilesDrops, useExternalJSONFilesNPCs, useExternalJSONFilesRules, useExternalJSONFilesSpawning, useExternalJSONFilesStructures).
- * Added migration to convert the old value of useExternalJSONFiles to the new nodes. Basically, if the original node was true, all the new ones are true.
- Updated de_DE language file.
- Updated fr_FR language file
- Updated es_ES language file
- Updated ru_RU language file
- Updated zh_CN language file
Reforged 6.2.1 - Download
"Ok look we had 2 great versions we're allowed to stuff 1 up"
- Fixed moon phases in SpawnConditions making the Better Spawner stop... y'know, spawning.
- Fixed Timespace Altars not generating at Spear Pillar. Woops.
- Fixed various crashes caused by Timespace Altar interactions on servers.
- Fixed the faulty Red Chain recipe. Woops x2.
- Fixed bred Pokémon ending up the same evolution as the mother, instead of the unevolved form. This was caused by a typo!
- Fixed a whole lotta sprites being broken.
- Fixed Loved Koffing going all purple and broken at a distance.
- Fixed Roggenrola's being thicc in its walk animation.
- Fixed V targeting of Pokémon causing a player crash.
- Fixed statues being able to have their animations put above the maximum and causing player crashes.
- Added all the 6.2 lang for ru_RU. (That was fast, Articuno!)
- Fixed the English Lake Trio ruby interaction messages not knowing the difference between its and it's.
- Fixed clones English lang in the Pokémon Editor.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Form differences in textures now have the same dash (-) that sprites have to distinguish the forms. Resource packs will need fixing.
Reforged 6.2 - The Power Update - Download
"Hey, this is running way smoother than before!"
- Added Valentine's Day Loved Form for Koffing and Weezing - Use a Love Ball to catch one to make it filled with love instead of toxic deadly gas.
- Added the forms for Deerling, Sawsbuck. They spawn in the appropriate forests.
- Remodels: Jynx, Koffing and Weezing, Horsea and Seadra. The old Horsea was better if you ask me.
- Animated: Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Vanillite, Vanillish, Zoroark.
- * Added Legendary capture advancement and Gen I and Gen II legendary capture advancements.
- * Added lost 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% Pokédex completion advancements because somehow they got eaten. Don't look at me.
- Better Spawner
- * Added heaps of new possible SpawnCondition options.
- * Allow SpawnInfo to be tagged with an 'interval' to limit their spawning over a period of time.
- * Added BetterSpawnerConfig.json for more advanced configuration of the Better Spawner.
- * Added native Biomes O' Plenty spawning support! No work, just works.
- * Added Better Spawner options to the config GUI.
- Spear Pillar
- * A new structure which generates rarely and in cold, mountainous biomes.
- * Contains a new block, the Timespace Altar. Requires a Red Chain and a Timespace Orb (Adamant, Lustrous, or Griseous).
- * Hitting Azelf, Mesprit, or Uxie with a ruby will infuse the ruby, if they like you enough. (must be OT, level 50+, friendship 220+)
- * One of each infused ruby creates the Red Chain.
- * Depending on which Timespace Orb is used, Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina will spawn from the altar. It looks super cool.
- * You can now get Timespace Orbs from bosses.
- 3x31 IVs is only guaranteed for Legendary/Mythical Pokémon rather than the Undiscovered egg group. (OR/AS mechanics)
- You can now fly Giratina when it's in Origin form. We need to rewrite riding offsets because the animation makes it downright hilarious.
- Swirlix and Spritzee now have Whipped Dreams and Sachets respectively as drops since we forgot last time.
- Shroomish, Breloom, Paras, and Parasect all drop Nether Wart again because someone at some point removed all Nether Wart drops. Baffling.
- EVs now cap at 252 instead of 255 as per Generation VI mechanics. No more wasted EVs.
- Phione no longer counts as a mythical. Yeah, I said it. As a consequence it also no longer spawns since that makes more sense.
- Pickup no longer works when you end your battle through /endbattle or through the opponent forfeiting. No exploit 4 u.
- Changed the Camera's crafting recipe to use a redstone torch instead of a cell battery since cells can no longer be crafted.
- Added back the recipes to get rubies, amethysts, crystals, and sapphires back from block form. Totally forgot about those.
- Removed allowRareCandyCrafting, allowGemCrafting and allowRanchCreation from the config. Those no longer affect anything.
- Hide Advancements by default.
- Increased the blast resistance of Poké Chests, shrine and altar, and Pixelmon Spawner blocks.
- Better Spawner
- * Fixed the Better Spawner not putting Pokémon on snow, Mycelium, Netherrack, ice, or Soul Sand.
- * Fixed Boss Pokémon not spawning. Still uses the old spawning method until we rewrite boss spawning. Fun! (Not really!)
- * Fixed any error in the Better Spawner causing it to stop spawning until someone uses /spawning beta.
- * Fixed situations where minLevel > maxLevel broke the spawner. (Curse you, Mienshao!)
- * Fixed Pokémon spawning not applying forms properly.
- * Fixed a peculiar scenario where having a low-ish horizontal slice radius will stop all spawning.
- * Fixed mod biomes not being recognized if the mod that added them loaded before Pixelmon.
- * Fixed Carbink, Clawitzer, Klefki, Swirlix not spawning because I missed those.
- * Fixed legendaries not having any kind of forced delay in between spawning.
- * Fixed not being able to fish in the same chunk as another player.
- * Fixed Fishing rods not taking durability.
- * Fixed fishing rods displaying backwards in hand.
- * Fixed fishing rods being able to drag entities forever.
- * Added missing crafting recipe for the Old Rod. Still thinking of what to do for the other rods.
- Deep Storage
- * Fixed deep storage of GenVII Pokémon sometimes getting duplicates (this will also remove existing duplicates)
- * Fixed a crash caused by having GenVII eggs in a ranch block. These eggs are now put in deep storage as well.
- Pokémon models/sizes/sprites:
- * Fixed Zorua using Zekrom's model. Uh. It was using its Illusion ability? That's our defence and we're sticking to it.
- * Fixed Mewtwo being small and adorable instead of intimidating.
- * Fixed Mewtwo Y and Grotle straining their neck as they move.
- * Fixed various textures, such as Patrat, Swinub, Ferrothorn, Doublade, Klefki, and Elgyem.
- * Fixed Garchomp and Mega-Garchomp being completely different sizes, neither correct.
- * Fixed male/female differing sprites not being properly supported, fixing the likes of Meowstic and Pyroar.
- * Fixed Meowstic sprite and texture issues on evolution. I hate this thing more than you could ever know.
- Fixed some shaders causing battles to look underwater and just that little bit nauseating.
- Fixed shifting around moves in your party GUI on a server causing a huge error and player kicking because Sponge won't tolerate our crap anymore.
- Fixed move-relearners doing the exact same thing as the bug just above this because Sponge REALLY has no mercy for idiots like us.
- Fixed Ash-Greninja not even having Battle Bond. Probably top on the list of woopsies, I know.
- Fixed things like Basculin and Meowstic not having the right abilities. Same issue as the Greninja thing really but he gets his own entry.
- Fixed Mega-Mewtwo-Y being part Fighting type. He told me he just wanted to be cool like Mega-Mewtwo-X. I set him straight.
- Fixed the Pixelmon scoreboard (when used) persisting between servers. Pretty much only one server using it but still.
- Fixed Shaymin's and Giratina's ability not changing properly when their form changes.
- Fixed Giratina's stats not changing in Origin Form.
- Fixed Shaymin's Sky Form moveset not being used. Had that working at one point. It's all Gabe's fault.
- Fixed Gracideas working on Shaymin when it's night time.
- Fixed large values for timedLootReuseSeconds not working, and fixed it saying seconds when it's been working as hours the whole time! Aaa!
- Fixed Pokémon like Buneary and Frogadier often evolving and ending up with a Mega's or otherwise special form's ability. The database needs to die.
- Fixed Ranch Block environments for dual-type Pokémon not knowing how to math. It now does proper averages for the two types.
- Fixed Isi's Silver Hourglass boosting the breeding stage of even Pokémon that either aren't comfortable or lack a mate. Isi's good, but he ain't that good.
- Fixed the Pokémon Editor not showing the correct abilities for Pokémon whose possible abilities depend on their form.
- Fixed /givepixelsprite naming the item "-Pokémon- item.PixelSprite.name". It now uses the appropriate language.
- Fixed various issues with the Pokémon Editor resetting IVs/EVs and not showing up to date information from previous edits.
- Fixed lighting issues with Fancy Pillar blocks.
- Fixed the appearance of Poké Ball discs on anvils. That's been a bug for 3 years!
- Reworked how animations are calculated, reducing CPU usage by a lot. Significantly boosts frame-rate when near Pokémon.
- Reduced the amount of RAM models and animations use.
- Improved general performance of the Better Spawner by fixing erroneously frequent spawning attempts.
- Fixed Trainer NPCs saving encounter information when they shouldn't, reducing the size of the encounter information.
- Removed Power Belt duplicate lang.
- Added Better Spawning lang.
- Added missing Poké Gift lang.
- Added missing Pokémon generations and starter list configuration comments to the lang.
- Updated the default Spanish gym, shopkeepers and chatting npc langs, as well as its main lang. Muchas gracias, Tokla.
- Updated the French lang, in CA and FR. Merci beaucoup, Zang.
- Updated the Russian lang. Спасибо, Articuno.
- Tried to cut back on how many times we use the word 'lang.' Failed.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- EnumUpdateType.Stats will update the ability as well. It really should've done this from the beginning if you ask me.
- Removed the BiomeHelper because that honestly didn't help at all.
- Added public static field SpawnCondition.targetedSpawnCondition to allow custom SpawnCondition classes (add your own kinds of condition)
Reforged 6.1 - The Fishing Update - Download
- Redesigned Pixelmon fishing entirely. Some Pokémon are now fishing-exclusive. Not a useless mechanic anymore.
- Ash-Greninja has appeared! Where exactly? See the above change to get a clue.
- Added Mega-Alakazam. He has FIVE spoons. Not sure why.
- Added Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y.
- PCs will automatically open to the last box you modified on that world/server.
- Repel will now prevent any Pokémon from spawning nearby while it is in effect (but only with the Better Spawner).
- Removed the async option for the Better Spawner because Sponge doesn't let me get away with it anymore. Bugger.
- Significantly increased the default maximum range that the Better Spawner can spawn Pokémon from a spawner centre.
- Made legendary spawn-rates (Better Spawner) 100x and in some cases 1000x higher. You try tweaking these numbers; it's hard.
- Gracideas grow 100x slower because apparently they've been growing like weeds. Pretty weeds, but still.
- Using Bonemeal on a Gracidea flower will now grow 1-2 more instead of 1-3 more flowers.
- Cancelled egg development on a Pokémon that does not exist in the mod currently.
- Added "any" as a biome in the Better Spawner to select all biomes without making the set JSON super long.
- Added 'anticondition' optional field for SpawnInfo. A SpawnInfo that passes the anticondition won't spawn.
- Allowed spruce, jungle, dark oak, and acacia fences to be accepted as Normal types in breeding environments. Birch, apparently, always worked.
- Changed the default Spectate key from L to Y so we're not conflicting with Minecraft advancements.
- Chesnaught, Delphox and Greninja are now ready for a zombie-apocalypse. Added 'special' forms for all three.
- Updated the es_ES, fr_FR, zn_CN and pr_BR langs. Many thanks to our lang-masters.
- Added Better Spawner support for the spawnLevelsByDistance config option though I've no idea why anyone would want it.
- Made aggressive Pokémon more polite so they won't challenge you while you have a Pokémon evolving.
- Fixed Fossil Cleaner and Mechanical Anvil blocks with hoppers underneath causing extreme, non-stop lag due to logging spam.
- Fixed handling the SpawnLocationEvent causing the Better Spawner to straight up stop spawning. Woops.
- Fixed the new mega Pokémon not spawning (Thank you, SnowBlitzz).
- Fixed a very very bad problem with the Better Spawner that inhibited spawning in fully-generated chunks. Yeah, I know.
- Fixed Pokémon eating held items if you give it to them by right clicking.
- Fixed move relearner NPCs refusing to do their services for free.
- Fixed Pokémon not being able to spawn inside tall grass even though it isn't really a block if you think about it. (Better Spawner only.)
- Fixed Eevee not evolving into Sylveon. (High friendship, knowing a Fairy-type move, in a Flower Plains or Flower Forest biome.)
- Fixed Generation 6 Pokémon for the most part lacking spawn locations (Better Spawner).
- Fixed Gogoat being part Ghost-type. More like 'Goghost'. You get it? Because it was Gh-.
- Fixed Keldeo's form change only happening if you replace a move with Secret Sword, not just learn it. Also now changes back if it forgets the move.
- Fixed the size of loads of Pokémon. Which Pokémon? Sigh. Charizard, Blastoise, Nidorino, Nidorina, Metagross, Pinsir, Kabuto, Vaporeon, Bronzong, Seismitoad, Volcanion, Avalugg, Yveltal, Darkrai, Xerneas, Hoopa, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Garchomp.
- Fixed Boss Mega Pokémon giving air instead of their mega stones. Air is way too OP.
- Fixed an obscure but messy battle error.
- Fixed a massive Sponge error caused by opening a GUI improperly.
- Fixed an uncommon battle error when fleeing.
- Fixed Pokémon being non-gendered via breeding. Gender identity problems strike again.
- Fixed middle-clicking a Cloning Machine blowing up the universe.
- Fixed spawn levels for: Skunktank, Rotom, Shaymin, Darmanitan, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Zygarde, Hoopa.
- Fixed Pokémon not spawning on Glazed Terracotta (Better Spawner).
- Fixed abnormal AI not setting properly using the Better Spawner.
- Fixed /unlock giving a great big error when you give an invalid or offline player.
- Fixed Covered Fossils for Jaw and Sail fossils using the opposite's item sprite.
- Fixed fences wrongly connecting to almost every Pixelmon block.
- Fixed Tyrunt not evolving during the day. Changed a 0 to a 1. Not joking.
- Fixed Fling effects not working and erroring.
- Fixed Gracidea dupe on servers.
- Fixed Gracidea flowers getting eaten if you attempt to plant one where there already is one.
- Fixed Relic Song not reverting Meloetta to Aria form if it is in Pirouette form. Genuinely didn't know it did that.
- Fixed Meloetta and Xerneas not gaining experience if they are the Pokémon out at the time.
- Fixed Metang's model lighting.
- Fixed a small issue in the NPC trader editing GUI where the wrong Pokémon is shown as shiny. Small bug, but it counts.
- Fixed the tier names not displaying properly in the drop-down of the Battle Rules GUI.
- Fixed Vivillon apparently thinking it can't fly.
- Fixed models for Swoobat, Noivern, Talonflame, Grotle, Mega-Gengar, Mega-Pinsir, Axew, Lickitung, Zorua, Vanillite, Beartic, Spewpa, to name a few..
- Fixed Hawlucha focusing on her career and not laying eggs in Ranch blocks.
- Fixed Air Balloon letting Pokémon avoid Thousand Arrows. There is no escape, face it like a man.
- Fixed Knock Off being capable of removing form-change items from their relevant Pokémon and wild Pokémon being able to knock off player Pokémon held items.
- Fixed Cinccino's walk and idle animations being backwards. I laughed.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- Removed the legacy support for the numerical item ID data for held items because numerical item IDs haven't been used since 3 years ago.
- Fixed SetLoader's loadedSets not containing anything unless externalJSONs is on.
- Renamed CustomSpawnEvent to SpawnEvent and deprecated the old spawner's PixelmonSpawnEvent
- Repackaged BaseStatsLoadEvent, LevelUpMovesEvent.
- Added MovesetEvent.LearntMoveEvent and MovesetEvent.ForgotMoveEvent.
- Added FishingEvent.Cast, FishingEvent.Catch, and FishingEvent.Reel.
- Removed now-redundant LearnMoveEvent.
Pixelmon 6.0.1 - Download
- Added Repel, Super Repel, Max Repel. Keeps strong aggressive Pokémon from challenging you for 5, 15, and 30 minutes respectively. Repeated use stacks.
- Changed Creation Trio hitboxes to be more accurate and not super huge
- Fixed level-based evolutions not evolving the Pokémon if it was the one out at the end and it was the first level it would evolve. Took me all bloody day to work that out. fml.
- Fixed server crash whenever a hammer breaks during use. Nasty one, that.
- Fixed held items vanishing if a Pokémon is left in a PC.
- Fixed Frillish's and Jellicent's eyes looking silly when male.
- Fixed Tyranitar being airborne and rotated around in perhaps the most hilarious bug since the Wurmple crash.
- Fixed yet more Apricorn Tree tile entity errors caused by corruption. When will the Apricorns stop doing this to me.
- Fixed erroring and incorrect behaviour when changing the item in Gym Signs.
- Fixed Mega Metagross's regular texture (Thank you, BleepBloop, for giving us a fixed texture!).
- Fixed Pidgeot not using its flying model when flying.
- Fixed Garbodor being horrifyingly large. Also fixed my new-found fear of large, overflowing garbage bags.
- Fixed Unburden keeping the double speed boost after switching out and in.
- Fixed Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike being special instead of physical.
- Fixed Hoopa and Hoppa Unbound's types being backwards lol honest mistake.
- Fixed Thousand Arrows not hitting Flying/Levitate/Magnet Rise/blabla Pokémon.
- Fixed Relearners not accepting any form of payment for their services.
- Fixed mechanical anvils burning the bucket as part of the lava buckets fuel.
- Fixed Manaphy not breeding Phiones.
- Fixed pokemon cries not working on servers.
- Fixed Aluminum Armor's missing textures.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders)
- Added AggressionEvent for cancelling aggression-based Pokémon battles.
- Updated fr_FR (French) translation (Merci beaucoup, Zangdorx!)
- Updated ru_RU (Russian) translation
- Added ru_RU (Russian) translation files for vilagers
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12.2
- Added 192 Pokémon:
Cherubi, Cherrim, Ambipom, Buneary, Lopunny, Glameow, Purugly, Stunky, Stunktank,
Spiritomb, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Lickilicky, Tangrowth,
Rotom, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin,
Arceus, Victini, Patrat, Watchog, Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Purrloin, Liepard,
Pansake, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Panpour, Simipour, Munna, Musharna, Pidove,
Tranquill, Unfezant, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Woobat, Swoobat, Drilbur, Excadrill,
Audino, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Throh, Sawk,
Petilil, Lilligant, Basculin, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Maractus, Scraggy, Scrafty,
Yamask, Cofagrigus, Trubbish, Garbodor, Mincinno, Cincinno, Gothita, Gothorita,
Gothitelle, Ducklett, Swanna, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Deerling, Sawsbuck,
Karrablast, Escavalier, Foongus, Amoonguss, Frillish, Jellicent, Alomomola,
Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Elgyem, Beheeyem, Axew,
Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Beartic, Shelmet, Accelgor, Stunfisk, Mienfoo, Mienshao,
Druddigon, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Heatmor, Durant, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon,
Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus,
Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Bunnelby, Diggersby, Fletchling, Fletchinder,
Talonflame, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Litleo, Pyroar, Flabébé, Floette, Florges,
Skiddo, Gogoat, Pancham, Pangoro, Furfrou, Espurr, Meowstic, Honedge, Doublade,
Aegislash, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Inkay, Malamar, Binacle,
Barbaracle, Skrelp, Dragalge, Clauncher, Cawitzer, Heloptile, Heliolisk, Tyrunt,
Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Carbink, Goomy, Sliggoo,
Goodra, Klefki, Phantump, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Bergmite, Avalugg,
Noibat, Noivern, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion.
- Added Megas: Absol, Aerodactyl, Altaria, Beedrill, Gallade, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Gengar, Glalie, Mawile, Medicham, Metagross, Pidgeot, Pinsir, Slowbro, Tyranitar.
- Added items: Adamant, Lustrous, Griseus Orbs. Burn Drive, Chill Drive, Douse Drive, Shock Drive, Gracidea, Prison Bottle, all the remaining creation plates (which is all except the Pixie Plate).
- Added moves: Judgment, Techno Blast, Secret Sword (effect), Relic Song (effect).
- Added the rest of the Flower Gift ability's functionality.
- Added Gracidea flower (Flower Forest biome, you're welcome).
- Added Fossils: Sail, Jaw.
- Added new Apricorn tree models
- Added an entirely new spawning system (BETA! Use '/spawning beta async' to test out, config option to set)
- Added Forfeit clause.
- Added Tier JSONs.
- Added GUI support for Tiers.
- Added command: /tiershow.
- Added deep storage system to safely store Pokémon that are in player data but not in-game yet.
- Added command: /deepstorage to view stored Pokémon, or collect any that have been added.
- Added number of Mew clones to Pokémon Editor.
- Added world migration from 5.1.2 -> 6.0.0.
- Added item remapping from fake Pixelmon mods -> 6.0.0.
- Replaced some GUI button selections with drop-down menus which look way, way better.
- Removed Mr.M.
- Fixed catching Pokémon being super hard! Turns out it was an actual bug, not just superstition.
- Fixed Castform and Deoxys not defaulting to their normal forms.
- Fixed Baton Pass in AI.
- Fixed Transform causing HP to display incorrectly on the client side.
- Fixed HP animations for lower level Pokémon not being nearly smooth enough for me.
- Fixed battle state corruption when a player crashes and rejoins.
- Fixed Multiscale affecting Endeavor.
- Fixed Sticky Web failing when targeting a fainted Pokémon.
- Fixed incorrect Abomasnow stats.
- Fixed Regenerator not updating HP client side, nor animating it.
- Fixed multi-hit moves hitting too many times.
- Fixed experience displaying incorrectly after an event has modified it.
- Fixed Power-Up Punch not making contact.
- Fixed Dark Void being 100% accurate.
- Fixed a crash caused by out-of-sync Berry Tree tiles.
- Fixed a crash caused by out-of-sync Apricorn Tree tiles which is definitely a separate bug deserving a separate line in the changelog.
- Corrupted Apricorn Trees will be automatically purged and the entire fiasco logged. You're welcome!
- Fixed Heat Crash and Heavy Slam dealing no damage when target weighs under 33kg.
- Fixed /endbattle causing NPC trainers to give out multiple sets of rewards.
- Fixed selected Pokémon changing immediately before battle.
- Fixed battle clauses not being imported correctly.
- Fixed Dig external move breaking blocks they probably shouldn't break.
- Fixed Pixelmon painting bounding box.
- Fixed trading machine client crash when player display names are hacked into having $ symbols. Why though.
- Fixed some of the weirder biomes not getting any spawns.
- Safari Balls get a bonus to catchrate if you are in a savanna
- Aggressive Pokémon and trainers will leave you alone if you're in creative mode.
- Boss Pokémon now have maximum IVs and EVs.
- Removed Technic blocker since that never really stopped anybody.
- Removed the OST because we respect the composer's wishes.
- Don't silence errors relating to base stats loading as they're pretty important errors.
- Updated to 1.12.2 which made things faster. Stop laughing, it's true.
- Greatly reduced RAM consumption by replacing model cache with model holder.
- Slightly improved overall performance by removing several hundred unnecessary classes.
- Reduced the despawn radius to 60 blocks and made Pokémon despawn more harshly.
- Replaced Apricorn tree models (2.5x boost to FPS while facing a hundred Apricorn trees)
API/Back-end (For sidemodders):
- Removed PixelmonApi (The class file, I mean).
- Added a large and versatile spawning API.
- Added PixelmonCommand to API.
- Added Dialogue with choices API.
- Fixed PokemonSpec#apply(...) not updating the model. Bet you didn't even notice.
- Rewrote evolutions to make them far more flexible and far easier to modify externally.
- Rewrote most of the texture handling code.
- Fixed Pixelmon.'devEnviroment' being spelled wrong! How embarrassing.
- Added copy function to PokemonSpec to escape object reference.
- Made the Pixelmon config's back-end suck a lot less.
- Moved all the Pokémon models into a separate subfolder under models. Sorry about your resource packs.
- Added HeldItemChangedEvent.
- Added SetBattleAIEvent to make it easy to customise specific opponents' battle AI.
- Added BaseStatsLoadEvent to modify base stats as they are cached.
- Added LevelUpMovesEvent to tamper with level up move-sets as they are checked.
- Added BattleEndEvent which is guaranteed to fire for all battle ending.
- Marked PlayerBattleEndedEvent and PlayerBattleEndedAbnormalEvent as deprecated. Use BattleEndEvent.