"For the biggest update ever, that was pretty close to stable!"
- Added support for giving standalone structures biome categories from the Better Spawner Config.
- Added an "ultrabeast" tag to all the Ultra Beasts for those that want to add a cooldown onto Ultra Beast spawning.
- Added "egg" and "!egg" Pokémon specs to things like /pokegive.
- Improved Rhyperior's idle animation. Now his horn spins too.
- Changed breeding with Alolans. Read our wiki on breeding for how this works now, because it isn't like the games!
- Adjusted Basculin, Necrozma, Dhelmise, Jellicent, Frillish, Wailord, Wailmer, Finneon, Wishiwashi, Dewpider, Toxapex, Mareanie, Decidueye, Bruxish, Dartrix, Drifblim, Swanna, Dragonite, Tranquil, Unfezant, Noctowl, Wingull, Pelipper, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Noivern, Noibat, Swoobat, Woobat, Tropius, Trumbeak, Toucannon and Blacephalon's swimming, walking or flying properties.
- Added existing structures to many more biomes.
- Removed Ho-oh and Lugia from legendary spawning. We have bells for a reason.
- Fixed evolutions not working after battles
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players on a server to be unable to see their PC Pokémon.
- Fixed Guardian of Alola not working on the Tapus.
- Fixed the new items added in 7.0.0 being unable to be sold to shopkeepers.
- Fixed the last box opened in the PC not being the one opened first after restarting your game.
- Fixed statues in Mega or other temporary forms reverting back to the base form.
- Fixed the outrageous sizing on Blacephalon, Celesteela, Cosmoem, Cosmog, Litten, Stakataka, and Xurkitree.
- Fixed an error in battles occurring while switching.
- Fixed Oricorio's wings clipping into the ground during his animations. Applies to P'au, Pom Pom, Baile and Sensu forms.
- Fixed boss drops not using the tier system with rewards.
- Fixed the evolution into Alolan Raichu, Cubone, and Exeggutor. Having an Alolan in your party at the time will evolve them.
- Fixed Trop Kick being a Fire-type move instead of Grass. Whoopsie.
- Fixed a move-replacing error from spamming your console. To find the exact cause, we've added some debug code.
- Fixed Alolan Ninetales being Ice type instead of Ice-Fairy.
- Fixed Araquanid, Avalugg, Axew, Barbaracle, Basculin, Beartic, Alomomola, Qwilfish, Corsola, Masquerain, Delcatty and Chimecho having the wrong base stats or moves.
- Fixed attempting to catch Wimpod causing kicking due to no catch rate. Of ALL the Pokémon we added, only it was missing a catch rate. It's a strange world.
- Fixed very broken breeding logic with Ditto.
- Fixed eggs hatching at a normal speed and then suddenly going super fast.
- Fixed not being able to put a Pokémon in the first party slot if you were in the PC search screen.
- Fixed Mega Ring changes not saving and not showing when you log in.
- Fixed Necrozma not being able to open wormholes.
- Fixed async saving not actually saving until shutdown, that could have been bad!
- Fixed the special textured starter (and Magikarp) skins. We need more zombies.
- Fixed the "pixelmon:honey" error during start up. It was harmless, don't worry.
- Fixed some level 100 Pokémon having experience bars that go off the screen in the info menu.
- Fixed Brutal Swing, Burn Up, Clanging Scales, Darkest Lariat, Dragon Hammer, Fire Lash, First Impression, Ice Hammer, Leafage, Liquidation, Lunge, Multi-Attack, Pollen Puff, Power Trip, Prismatic Laser, Psychic Fangs, Revelation Dance, Shadow Bone, Shell Trap, Smart Strike, Solar Blade, Sparkling Aria, Spectral Thief, Spirit Shackle, Stomping Tantrom, Strength Sap, Throat Chop, Toxic Thread, Trop Kick and Zing Zap having their power and accuracy swapped around. Uhh... It was opposite day when it was added? You can't prove otherwise
- Fixed Rotom Wash and Rotom Frost having each other's sprites.
- Fixed the new Generation 7 TMs not actually being obtainable. They are in Ultra Ball loots now.
- Fixed Rockruff being unable to evolve into Dusk form. Level it up at Dusk now at lvl 25+.
- Fixed Rockruff being broken with all its evolutions, really. It was a misspelling.
- Fixed Shiny Vulpix having a broken texture.
- Fixed Stakataka and Blacephalon not liking Ultra Space as a spawning dimension.
- Fixed the mass spawns of Rowlet, Komala, Pidgey, Pheromosa and Buzzwole.
- Fixed Alolan Marowak not having Lightning Rod.
- Fixed Normal Raichu accidentally giving Alolan Raichu's Z-Crystal as a drop.
- Fixed Obsidian not being counted as an underfoot spawning block. Fixes Nihilego spawning.
- Fixed the fact that the Ground PC wallpaper was missing.
- Fixed a bunch of problems with the trainer editor importing parties.
- Fixed the Tapus not being counted as legendaries for some things like IVs and announcements and stuff.
- Fixed some nasty problems with trade machines.
- Fixed minor Ultra Space spawning issues.
- Fixed re-ordering and deleting a Pokémon's moves not working. You can also do that from the PC, now.
- Fixed Beast Boost checking accuracy and evasion, and so always boosting evasion. Someone didn't read Bulbapedia properly.
- Fixed the displayed level of Pokémon often not being the true level. No more scary surprises.
- Fixed breeding particles not working.
- Fixed the in-game config editor missing some settings and translations.
- Fixed Natu appearing as just a shadow. He can't be a ninja anymore.
- Fixed the height condition on Mudbray and Mudsdale being too low to spawn reliably.
- Fixed broken NPC skins in the gyms.
- Fixed name plates not properly displaying the owner of a Pokemon.
- Fixed Hakomo-o evolving a few levels too early.
- Fixed the ability to fish up infinite Burnt Magikarps.
- Fixed Solageo and Lunala having the wrong shiny sprites.
- We tried removing Pokémon sounds to see if anyone noticed. You did. Damnit. Fine, now Pokémon are back to their obnoxious name-yelling selves.
- Fixed Ranch Upgrades not working.
- Fixed the Pokédex not being updated on login if you were coming from another server/world.
- Fixed caught count in Trainer Card always displaying as zero.
- Fixed some overlapping issues in the starter GUI.
- Fixed non-gendered Pokémon being able to fall in love with each other.
- Fixed eggs not being able to be transferred if they were with only 1 other Pokémon in the party.
- Fixed semi-colons breaking the PC's search entirely.
- Fixed old Move Tutors disappearing if they had moves like BubbleBeam that were renamed.
- Fixed the Pokédex advancement on join. It now runs after you pick a starter and has the correct text.
- Fixed some TMs that had incorrect move names. Bubble Beam, Solar Beam, Dynamic Punch, and Dragon Breath all work again.
- Fixed the allowCaptureOutsideBattle config option not working.
- Fixed the Move Relearner / Move Tutor's pick move screen showing pokemon in the wrong slots.
- Necrozma now gets his special moves when fusing with Lunala and Solgaleo.
- Necrozma's fused forms can now also use their special Z-Moves.
- Fixed the Pokédex not being updated if the Pokémon you caught was sent to the PC.
- Fixed friendship (happiness) not going up on level-up or when you have them out in the world.
- Fixed some NPC files not being exported correctly causing spam on startup with fresh files.
- Fixed Pokémon being recalled after you give them a rare candy. Dine and dash, disgraceful.
- Fixed Ultra beasts not getting 3 perfect IVs.
- Major caching set up for the Better Spawner which will hopefully prevent the blockages that slowed spawning down.
- Fixed a bug where pc's would be marked for saving but never unmarked. Causing them to be saved on every save interval afterwards.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Added ChangeStorageEvent.
- Added ItemPixelmonSprite.getPhoto(Pokemon) so you don't need to make an entity for it.
Reforged 7.0.0 - The Decisive Update
"There is only one Pixelmon, and it is Reforged."
- Added every Pokémon. Really. Added: Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, Yungoos, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Crabominable, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Crabrawler, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Fomantis, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Golisopod, Sandygast, Palossand, Type:Null, Silvally, Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Marshadow, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon, and Zeraora.
- Added Alolan forms: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, Alolan Golem, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak.
- Added new SMD models for Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Pikachu, Raichu, Exeggcute, Exeggutor.
- Added Generation 7 forms: Lycanroc Midday, Lycanroc Midnight, Lycanroc Dusk, Oricorio Pom Pom, Oricorio Baile, Oricorio P'au, Oricorio Sensu, Minior Core, Minior Meteor, Necrozma Dusk Mane, Necrozma Dawn Wings.
- Added new, higher-resolution sprites for all Pokémon. Thank you, eva08maicy02, for this spectacular contribution!
- Added particle effects for hundreds of moves (so far) in battle! I'm being told by the old guy that this has been requested for 6 years. Alright, well, Santa was running late.
- Added Ultra Space dimension! Portals spawn in the wild, or you can use an external move of Lunala and Solgaleo to make one!
- Added Z-Crystals and Z-Moves. Probably not all of them, these guys are lazy
- Added abilities: Battery, Beast Boost, Dazzling, Electric Surge, Fluffy, Full Metal Body, Galvanize, Grassy Surge, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Merciless, Misty Surge, Neuroforce, Power of Alchemy, Prism Armor, Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty, Receiver, RKS System, Shadow Shield, Shields Down, Slush Rush, Soul-Heart, Stakeout, Stamina, Steelworker, Surge Surfer, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction.
- Completely reworked the PC! Here's what's new:
- You can now search a PC for specific Pokémon, levels, abilities, etc. Totally unique idea of course, bet you've never seen it before.
- Added a shift-click shortcut to the PC that works like inventory shift-clicking.
- PC boxes now support custom names and wallpapers. Thank you StabWaifu, happyzlife, and Amethyst (http://rebornevo.com/) for these contributions!
- Added support for resource packs to add custom PC box wallpapers.
- Added overflow protection so if you turn down the total number of PC boxes, any Pokémon in boxes that no longer exist will be safe.
- Added a lot of new NPC skins to both chatting and trainer NPCs. Big thanks to Starwarschamp4 and Crystal_Missile for them. Now I've been told to list them all:
- Chatting NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Blacksmith, Bride, Cultist, Evil Professor, Gardener, Groom. Jon Snow, Knight, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Mailman, Monk 1 and 2, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male and Female, Santa, Tesla.
- Trainer NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Jon Snow, Knight, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male 1-6, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt 1 and 2, Football Fan 1 and 2, Gardener 1 and 2, Pokemaniac Girl 3, Swimmer Male 2 and Female 1 and 2, Youngster 5.
- Added the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer, and their effect on Necrozma. It's basically exactly what DNA Splicers do, though?
- Added Silvally's RKS System ability.
- Added Poison, Ice, Fire, Rock, Ground, Steel, Bug, Flying, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fairy, Dragon, Water, Grass, Electric, and Fighting memory held items.
- Added evolution moves; moves that are taught on certain evolutions.
- /pokebattle now supports wild Pokémon battles.
- /pokebattle and /pokebattle2 now support comma-separated Pokemon Specs (Pikachu,s,lvl:50)
- Added Big Malasada and updated the Rage Candy Bar to a status healing item.
- Added all the region-specific healing items to shopkeepers.
- Added Pearl, Big Pearl, Pearl Chain, King's Rock, Comet Shard, Ice Stone, and Ice Stone Shard to Water Fishing Loot.
- Added the sprites for all the different Vivillon forms.
- Added the Beast Ball. Technically it's been in for a while, but it wasn't in the creative menu before so now it's added!
- Added Tree Top location type to the spawner.
- Added in a massive amount of new mounts. Thanks to ProudSquirrel for doing all of these!
- Gen 1 - Arbok, Vileplume, Cloyster, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Dragonair
- Gen 2 - Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Quagsire, Donphan
- Gen 3 - Ludicolo, Swellow, Pelipper, Slaking, Exploud, Hariyama, Aggron, Mega Aggron, Manectric, Mega Manectric, Sharpedo, Mega Sharpedo, Vibrava, Whiscash, Claydol, Sealeo, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Regirock, Regice, Registeel
- Gen 4 - Bibarel, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Purugly, Hippowdon, Drapion, Lumineon, Probopass, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina
- Gen 5 - Stoutland, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Scolipede, Darmanitan, Carracosta, Emolga, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Eelektross, Haxorus, Stunfisk, Bouffalant, Mandibuzz, Durant, Zweilous, Hydreigon
- Gen 6 - Chesnaught, Pyroar, Furfrou, Goodra, Zygarde
- On top of that, some previous mounts were also fixed
- Gen 1 - Venusaur, Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Fearow, Tentacruel, Graveler, Golem, Tauros, Mega Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mega Aerodactyl, Zapdos
- Gen 2 - Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh
- Gen 3 - Mega Swampert, Mega Camerupt, Flygon, Milotic, Tropius, Absol, Salamence, Mega Salamence, Metagross, Mega Metagross, Latias, Mega Latias, Latios, Mega Latios, Groudon, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza
- Gen 4 - Staraptor, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Magnezone
- Gen 5 - Serperior, Samurott, Archeops, Braviary, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White
- Gen 6 - Aurorus, Avalugg
- Added a lot of bugs, probably.
- Legendary spawning on servers will no longer favour clusters of players over individuals.
- Leaping forward in battle animations now jumps back afterwards so Pokémon aren't cuddling each other after 2 turns.
- Reworked where everything spawns. Like, legit everything.
- Happy Hour now does nothing if allowPayDayMoney is false in the config.
- You can now remove the Mew you put into the cloning machine by sneaking and right-clicking.
- Changed the Pokémon Editor and the Statue Editor to use a drop-down menu instead of a text menu for forms.
- Updated the tier lists to Gen 7 latest (as of 06/10/2018).
- Primal forms can now be bosses, and now also spawn. Groudon in arid biomes, and Kyogre in oceanic biomes.
- Pokémon no longer recoil from battle damage. If they still did then our particle animations would be off!
- The maximum number of Pokémon in a ranch block was reduced to 2. This is for the good of everyone, believe me.
- Statues will now fallback to the original texture if a custom texture isn't loaded (like normal Pokémon).
- Added a config option for restricting the number of Pokémon a given player can have in all their ranch blocks combined.
- Fixed an exploit in trainer cards.
- Fixed Castform not changing form when it's sent out in Minecraft weather (outside of battle).
- Fixed going down many elevator blocks being so fast your brain hurts.
- Fixed being able to add your last Pokémon to the clone machine.
- Fixed others not seeing shiny, owned Pokémon name tags as yellow.
- Fixed fences and glass panes from connecting to PCs, trade machines, washing machines, fans, and mowers.
- Fixed /checkspawns legendary erroring if you're in one of those locales that normally uses commas for decimal points.
- Fixed all the /checkspawns variants using nonsensical permission nodes, they all use pixelmon.checkspawns now. That one was a bit embarrassing.
- Fixed Scolipede being the size of a Primal Groudon. Now it's just big, as opposed to monstrous.
- Fixed untradeable Pokémon being tradeable if you're sneaky.
- Prevent Pokémon from changing dimension. Fixes a dupe bug with nether portals.
- Potentially fixed how sometimes a huge amount of bird Pokémon will spawn above water. Potentially not though, developers are useless.
- Fixed bell sprites displaying wrong on newer forge versions.
- Fixed cloning machines not being breakable in survival.
- Finally fixed the Pokégift block. It wont eat your Pokémon anymore.
- Fixed the Pokégift event block reversing the giveLegendsOrNa config setting. That's been bugged for years!
- Fixed the Heavy Ball not taking form into account when checking the Pokémon's weight.
- Fixed an exploit in Rock Smash where you could duplicate the block you smash.
- Fixed an exploit with ranch block upgrades where they could be used without being taken from the inventory.
- Fixed Gen 6 sprites being a different height to the other sprites. You probably saw this as a bug with the egg sprites.
- Fixed you hovering magically if the chair you're sitting on is destroyed.
- Fixed Pokémon being able to spawn outside the world border.
- Fixed the Unbreedable spec.
- Fixed you falling through Ho-oh while flying on it.
- Fixed item stack data being lost when you retrieve an item from a PokeChest.
- Fixed a possible tile entity error during world generation. Thank you, Cepera, for finding this.
- Fixed a possible crash from breaking a cloning machine that's been cut in half by world edit or something.
- JEI no longer shows in the battle menu.
- Cave spiders and silverfish no longer spawn.
- Fixed the useRecentLevelMoves config option making it use the earliest moves instead.
- Fixed an exploit with Thief and /endbattle that let you infinitely duplicate held items.
- Battle fixes:
- Fixed some Timespace Orb held item problems.
- Fixed Metronome being able to select King's Shield, Hyperspace Fury, Diamond Storm, and a bunch of other moves.
- Fixed Assist having similar issues as Metronome did.
- Fixed Magnet Rise never ending.
- Fixed Techno Blast bypassing immunities by not being the drive's type fast enough.
- Fixed Sturdy and Sweet Veil not being ignored by Mold Breaker Pokémon.
- Fixed Trace being able to copy fainted Pokémon abilities using moves like U-Turn.
- Significantly improved the Better Spawner's performance on its thread. This won't be a hugely visible change in-game but your processor will send us a Christmas card.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Completely rewrote storage and EntityPixelmon. Every sidemod is probably broken. This will be better, trust me.
- Added Notice Overlays to API after reworking the existing CustomNoticeOverlay. You can scale the Pokémon models now!
- Removed the now-unused BaseStatsLoadEvent.
- Added Pokedex#wipe(). Probably useless, I dunno.
- BerryEvent.PickBerry now actually fires.
- BreedEvent.AddPokemon's result can be used to bypass the new maxCumulativePokemonInRanch config setting.
- BreedEvent.AddPokemon also now actually fires.
- Added "status" spec so Pokémon can spawn asleep, paralyzed, etc. Seems like cheating but what do I know.
- Added config options for intercepting Pixelmon loot table injection so you can cancel our changes to the loot.
"This wasn't my fault!"
- Fixed a big held item problem. This undoes the JEI fix since it broken.
- Fixed PokéBalls sitting weirdly in healers and other places.
- Fixed spam caused by warp plates.
- Fixed debug spam from cloning machines!
"Ok fine there were some fixes to be done first"
- Added new, smooth models for Clefairy, Clefable, Gastly , Haunter, Yanma, Yanmega, Electivire, Gligar, Gliscor, Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Bisharp, and Pawniard.
- Added animations for Stunfisk, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Durant, Druddigon, Cubchoo, and Beartic.
- Taught Empoleon to dab on the haters (Usable from statues).
- Added Gliscor and Volcanion as flying mounts because it looks great. What do you mean it doesn't make sense? We're doing it anyway, you can't stop us.
- Legendaries that are spawned as bosses are now always red bosses.
- Removed a lot of spammy debugging code.
- Eggs now need to hatch before it adds it to the caught list in your Pokédex.
- Increased the spawn rates on a few Pokémon that had low chances due to needed nearby blocks.
- Fixed a Pokémon duplication bug that was very very bad. Thank you 尼禄QAQ for helping us find this!
- Fixed the Timespace Altar being completely unusable. Now that's a woopsy!
- Fixed many types of PokéBalls not shaking or animating.
- Fixed crashes caused by the ice gym structure.
- Fixed Sir Doofus III being able to evolve. Sir Doofus III IS the ultimate form of any Pokémon and you all know it.
- Fixed NPC traders being super whacky and not accepting trades if they were edited.
- Fixed a possible crash when spawnLevelsByDistance or spawnLevelsCloserToPlayerLevels is on.
- Fixed all kinds of weird behaviour caused by /pokereload.
- Fixed modified block spawns (e.g. tall grass) causing crashes due to not being spatially aware. We bought them new glasses, it was fine.
- Fixed spawning issues with Lotad.
- Fixed Yveltal being a land spawn, instead of an air spawn. It has MASSIVE wings and it was a land spawn. Developers, man.
- Fixed Mega Sableye being way too common. God damn these Ghost-type megas.
- Fixed Unown needing night time to spawn despite spawning in caves. Even Patch Notes Guy knows that caves are dark all day long, and his only qualification is typing.
- Fixed mount positions for Yveltal, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza.
- Fixed /pokespawn evhp:100 evattack:252 etc. not accepting values above 31.
- Fixed Magneton's model issue. Bloody Gabe's fault, no doubt.
- Fixed fishing rods still having a chance to fail despite being able to catch things in that location.
- Fixed TMs being able to teach moves that are only through level-up, tutors, or breeding.
- Fixed the sprite offset on the Trainer Cards.
- Fixed Trainer Cards being able to see what is inside eggs. We gave the Trainer Cards' glasses to the block spawners.
- Fixed (probably) /checkspawns causing errors for European locales. Using ',' instead of '.' in decimal numbers is weird!
- Fixed Rotom having some of its forms moves as tutor moves and getting passed down with breeding due to old mechanics.
- Fixed Water Stone and Fire Stone tools giving infinite obsidian when used on non-source blocks. Now you get cobblestone like you should.
- Fixed some Generation 6 Pokémon missing AI behaviour.
- Fixed baseBlocks property of spawn conditions.
- Fixed an issue caused by glitched Pokémon that can't decide if they're in a Ranch Block or not.
- Fixed Greninja not being able to learn Happy Hour.
- Fixed Piplup having a hard time spawning.
- Fixed Reforged having their own Brokedemaru. Elekid now looks normal. You saw nothing.
- Fixed Mega Slowbro and Mega Blastoise having little chance of spawning due to only being on land in ocean biomes.
- Fixed Archeops and Swanna having bugged models.
- Fixed a potential error with breeding.
- Fixed wild Pokémon spawning completely ignoring the maxLevel config option.
- Fixed a few stutters in some animations.
- Fixed Ho-oh's and Yveltal's models touching the ground when flying. It was very un-legendary.
- Fixed texture issues on Mega Pidgeot and Mega Sharpedo.
- Fixed Cloning Machines increasing the Mew's times cloned when it's put into the machine instead of when the machine does the cloning.
- Fixed Pokérus issues.
- Fixed JEI compatibility with the battle GUI.
- Fixed the mower inventory GUI continuing to work after the actual mower was destroyed. No more dupes 4 u
- Fixed battle stuff:
- Fixed Aegislash's stat changes from form changing not applying until next turn.
- Fixed an uncommon battle error when leveling up.
Server-related fixes and changes:
- /checkspawns permissions split into pixelmon.command.checkspawns.fishing, .normal, .legendary, .megaboss, .rocksmash etc.
- Shrunk computer data file sizes even more, speeding up saving. Also made the shrinking retroactive so when someone logs in their PCs shrink in data size.
- Fixed Badge Cases stalling a server when trying to remove a non-existent badge.
- Fixed wide-reaching spawning performance issues caused by the spawnLevelsByPlayerLevels and spawnLevelsByDistance config options
- Aggressively optimized even more Better Spawner stuff because Spark is an amazing profiler.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- EvolveEvent.PostEvolve#preEvo is now a much closer clone of the original entity before evolution.
- Made single-arg PokemonSpec construction do the string separation itself so PokemonSpec("Ralts lvl:50") works like PokemonSpec("Ralts", "lvl:50").
- Added ISyncHandler for forcefully main-threaded packet handlers. Unless you're doing client modding this probably means nothing to you.
- Updated fr_FR, fr_CA, it_IT, ko_KR.
"Hey look, everything from generation 1-6 is now done. I wonder what's going in the next version? It's SO unclear."
- Added all remaining megas: Mega Aggron, Mega Camerupt, Mega Diancie, Mega Heracross, Mega Houndoom, Mega Sableye, Mega Scizor, and Mega Steelix.
- Zygarde now spawns in Mesas at night. You lot asked for it so you got it. The Zygarde forms from gen7 will come... with gen7.
- You can now make Groudon and Kyogre undergo Primal Reversion outside of battle, same way as Mega Evolutions.
- Added a special Bidoof, Sir Doofus III, as a rare form. There is a 1/30 chance a Bidoof caught with a Luxury Ball will be Sir Doofus III. This was purely for our own entertainment.
- Remodeled Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Camerupt, Numel, Aggron, Lairon, Aron, Salamence, Shelgon, Bagon, Sableye, and Scizor. We got new modelers and animators! Woo!
- Animated Drilbur and Excadrill.
- By default, wild Pokémon and trainers will now spawn closer to your level so you're less likely to get your ass wooped when you start. SO much better.
- Synchronize now makes wild Pokémon have a 50% chance of being of the same nature.
- Added heaps of new Pokémon to fishing, Sweet Scent, Rock Smash and Headbutt.
- Added a Badge Case made out of 9 cooked apricorns. Now you have a place to put all those badges you've (maybe) earned!
- Added Trainer Cards. They are permanently attached to you. No escape.
- Added Rage Candy Bar, Lava Cookie, Old Gateau, Casteliacone, Lumiose Galette, and Shalour Sable. Shopkeepers sell them.
- Added gold text for shiny Pokémon in the wild.
- Added coloured gender icons to the GUIs so there's less of that unrelenting, depressing grey.
- Speaking of colours, added white, gray, black, pink, purple, cyan, blue, green, brown, yellow, red and orange chairs.
- * Added a new smooth model for the chairs.
- * Added new and improved block textures for Fossil Display, Bridge, Pokésand, Pokécenter Sign and Pokémart Sign.
- Spawning options in the P menu no longer require a restart to apply.
- Added a config option for whether the "Drop all" button should delete the drops instead of dumping them on the ground.
- Added "unbreedable", "ivhp"/"evatk" etc, "minivs/evs", and "maxivs/evs" to things like /pokespawn and /pokegive.
- Showing the names of wild Pokémon is now on by default because us old people have no idea what these new Pokémon are.
- Lowered the minimum level of many many wild Pokémon because it's too difficult to find Pokémon to train against early on.
- Put enchantment books in the fishing loot.
- Improved stuff with the anvil because it was annoying the hell out of Patch Notes Guy:
- * It no longer takes up an entire block despite being so little.
- * It now rotates based on how you placed it.
- * Reworked the sounds so that it no longer tricks you into thinking you're getting experience, and the volume is now consistent.
- Nerfed loot chests and the start chest because those were very unbalanced!
- Made the Timespace Altar a two-block-tall block.
- The spawnLevelsByDistance config option will now prevent Pokémon from spawning if its evolutions would make it unrealistic at that level.
- Underground Pokémon won't spawn when they're just underneath glass (if you reset your BetterSpawnerConfig.json).
- Fixed Battle Bond Greninja's ability reverting to Torrent under particular circumstances.
- Fixed Deoxys and Hoopa not holding a Meteorite and Prison Bottle respectively when they spawn in the wild.
- Fixed battle stuff:
- * Fixed your first Pokémon not being visible when a battle starts.
- * Fixed switching a Mega Rayquaza back into battle causing everything to flip out.
- * Fixed Truant not letting you attack after switching.
- * Fixed Unburden not activating when things like Knock Off remove the item being held.
- * Fixed Fake Out failing after switching out and back in. Turns out that should work. Pokémon battles are confusing.
- * Fixed Delta Stream's weather condition doing all sorts of whacky stuff to move effectiveness.
- * Fixed Trick, Thief, etc being able to take items which have special value to the user. For example, a Gengar could Trick a Gengarite onto itself. Not allowed!
- * Fixed Fling feeding the target a berry when a non-target has Unnerve.
- * Fixed a loophole where Groudon could relieve itself of its Red Orb in battle.
- Fixed Clamperl and Carvanha fishing stuff all erroneously referring to "Clampearl" and "Carvahna", making them impossible to catch. Speling is hrd.
- Fixed walking into raised Red and Blue Orbs causing suffocation. Also fixed very rare player crashes caused by destroying Orbs.
- Fixed the majority of config options not appearing in the P config menu.
- Fixed DNA Splicers being only one time use. Good thing we didn't store the fused Pokémon in the item, haha. ... I had a heart attack.
- Fixed a few errors with Pokémon stats, mainly with megas. Ok, so we aren't perfect; sue us. ... On second thought, please don't. Not again.
- Fixed Lucario not spawning in the wild.
- Fixed Pokérus spreading to the not-sent-out Pokémon being very, very, very, very, very rare. Pretty much a one in a million chance.
- Fixed the "renderWildLevels" config option not working in any useful way.
- Fixed PokéDollars not updating properly in singleplayer or in not-Sponge servers. There are a couple of those.
- Fixed issues when loading Pokémon that have moves that are currently only in inferior mods.
- Fixed Mega Gengar and Mega Banette having dominance over the other night-time megas, spawning way more often.
- Fixed missing Griseous Orb from boss drops, so you can legitimately get Giratina now. Sorry 'bout that.
- Fixed Registeel not being capable of spawning. Now it's deep underground in medium-temperature hill biomes. Again, very sorry.
- Fixed the Arc Chalice sprite having that awkward white background. Woops!
- Fixed Nurse Joy's name appearing as Nurse John. I would make a joke about this but it's a touchy subject.
- Fixed Magikarp when fished from lava. What's special about those? Uhh... Nothing. I didn't say anything.
- Fixed collisions with all the following mons:
- * Confined and Unbound Hoopa, normal and Mega Rayquaza, normal and Primal Groudon, normal and Primal Kyogre, Mega Gyarados, Mega Altaria, Goodra, Aurorus, Landorus, Tornadus, and Thundurus
- * Also, fixed heaps of riding positions but we completely lost track of all of the ones that were fixed. Xerneas and Yveltal were definitely fixed, though. This is awkward.
- * Also also, fixed Hoopa Confined being a little bit too big for a pixie, Mega Absol being massive, Mega Salamence being small, and Excadrill being too small as well.
- Fixed Teleport external move not working properly when you're in the same dimension that you're going to.
- Fixed shopkeepers scamming you and taking way more money than advertised when selling you evolution stones. (Fixed buyMultiplier not being visible on clients)
- Fixed the display of the Repel effect.
- Fixed HP Up using the Protein sprite. It's been like that since they were added!
- Fixed the Little Boy, Policeman, Punk Girl, Rancher, Sailor, Scientist M and Shop Girl NPC textures.
- Fixed Weepinbell's dent in his back. Nothing a good chiropractor couldn't sort out.
- Fixed those random Pokémon Centers not having a nurse in them. John and Joy were on strike. Something about wages, I wasn't listening.
- Fixed the quantity and meta fields in spawning items not working properly.
- Fixed a potential spammy error with the Headbutt external move.
- Fixed /checkspawns legendary giving really weird next spawn times after /pokereload.
- Fixed /pokereload not regenerating BetterSpawnerConfig.json, and not properly removing the removed sets.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks spawning on the corner of blocks, where Pokémon may suffocate.
- Fixed bosses using the legendarySpawnChance option instead of bossSpawnChance.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning on things like snow layers and plants.
- Fixed Apricorn Trees, Berry Trees, and Orbs dropping an item when the player is in creative.
- Fixed that "null" Better Spawner section of the config.
- Fixed the /struc command not actually tab completing the structure names.
- Probably maybe fixed that battlespot.json error on startup.
Server-related fixes and changes:
- Fixed async saving options being completely ignored.
- Fixed a possible storage-related crash made possible by Sponge. Thanks Sponge™.
- Fixed a held item duplication trick connected to battles on servers. No more dupes 4 u.
- Fixed Pixelmon donation sashes sometimes not appearing on other people in-game.
- Fixed ranch blocks being very invisible in most cases.
- Fishing rods can no longer be used to pull entities that are unable to be pushed, like stationary trainers and armour stands.
- Fixed deleting a move and various other things causing more async stuff that Sponge hates. God damn it Sponge.
- Fixed the Red and Blue Orbs being dupe-able on Sponge servers.
- Further improved Better Spawner efficiency on Sponge servers.
- Fixed Pokérus spreading sometimes causing end of battle errors. Almost definitely caused by a sidemod problem, but it won't happen again either way.
- Spawn sets no longer need to be suffixed with .set.json.
- Fixed /checkspawns being on the main thread (again) causing lag spikes.
- Sped up the performance of lots and lots of Apricorns.
- Optimized those evolution stone armour things.
- Significantly optimized Pokérus. Thank you, VengeanceMC, for giving us the information we needed for this.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- Added ISpawningTweak for slight adjustments to make it easier to set up slight spawning changes in entity creation.
- Added ISpawnerCondition for giving programmable conditions on spawns and locations to spawner objects.
- Added "causes" to SpawnLocation, such that all locations that are oriented towards a player know who it is was. All default spawning has a player cause.
- Added CreateSpawnerEvent for very easy modification of spawning behaviour for individual players.
- Added BreedEvent.AddPokemon event, used to prevent certain Pokémon from being put into ranch blocks.
- Updated the en_US, en_GB, es_ES, fr_CA, fr_FR, ru_RU, zh_TW, zh_CN language files. You won't find a better translation team, anywhere.
”To be fair, we've had buggier updates”
- Added a shiny AZ Floette texture since why not.
- Made those spiky-eared Pichu and AZ Floettes a bit rarer since boy were those too common.
- Also fixed rarities defaulting to 50 which fixes Red Shards also being too common.
- Got the growths ordered correctly in the Pokémon Editor as well, instead of just the statues.
- Improved the names of some of the Pokémaniac trainers.
- Fixed statues without animations causing crashes.
- Fixed Dawn and Dusk Stone ore causing client crashes on servers. Not much of a performance improvement after all. ):
- Fixed a related crash on the server-side caused by us having "END" where we should have had "START". Programming is hard.
- Fixed the occasional capture causing a hundred billion of that Pokémon to go into your PC.
- Fixed the Red and Blue Orbs not being taken from your inventory when you place them.
- Fixed randomly generated trainers not having Pokémon!
- Fixed evolutions not working once that species has evolved once.
- Fixed regular bosses using the megaBoss drops.
- Fixed regular sun and regular rain behaving like extreme sun and extreme rain!
- Fixed the default levels of: Rhyperior, Roggenrola, Crustle, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Ferroseed, Skunktank, Shaymin.
- Fixed things like /pokegive having trouble targeting players whose username is the beginning of someone else's username. I know that's confusing.
- Fixed a crash from Pokérus trying to spread.
- Fixed a crash if a player logs off after throwing a PokéBall that catches a Pokémon.
- Made a workaround to restore BungeeCord support. Thanks BungeeCord.
- Fixed the Good Rod recipe giving you a Super Rod lmao.
- Fixed the random gym structures not generating properly because of trainer data.
- Fixed those new megas not dropping their stones. I swear, one day we will remember.
- Fixed Mega Gyarados, Mega Audino, and Mega Altaria not having the appropriate types.
- Fixed some Pokémon getting two of the same move!
- Fixed spiky-eared Pichu's sprite being too high.
- Fixed bad things happening if you make some goofy mistakes in the SpawnSet JSONs.
Reforged 6.3 - The Legendary Update
"This changelog goes on forever!"
- Added Arceus event, the Azure Flute, and the 'Arc Chalice'. Use all the Plates on the chalice to get the Azure Flute, then use the Azure flute near the Timespace Altar. Then battle God.
- Added Ho-oh and Lugia event. Get a whole bunch of Clear Bells or Tidal Bells, hang 'em up together, and if they start ringing at dawn, come back at dusk later that day. Get ready to fight a legendary.
- Added Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. DNA Splicers are carried by wild Kyurem when you catch them! Use them on Kyurem with Reshiram/Zekrom in your party. The transformation effect is awesome.
- Added transformation effects for Hoopa and Shaymin too since we were in the neighbourhood and we saw the lights on.
- Added Mega Rayquaza. Find some move tutors to teach it Dragon Ascent. Or cheat.
- Added Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. "But Mr. Changelog Guy sir, how do we get the orbs" - Read the next change.
- Added the Red Orb and Blue Orb. Fish from lava (in deserts) or water (in oceans) to get the shards, and place them on the ground to make the orbs!
- Rotom can now change into his many forms. Throw him out at the specific items to let him absorb their forms.
- * Furnaces and fridges have been updated to allow the transformation of Rotom.
- * 3 new blocks have been added: - Washing Machine, Fan and Mower, each of them having their own crafing recipies. Check the wiki for them.
- * Each Rotom learns a special move upon fusing with a machine: Hydro Pump, Overheat, Air Slash, Blizzard and Leaf Storm.
- * Rotom changes back to normal form if thrown at an item that's the same as its current form. This removes the special move.
- Added Megas for the following pokemon: Ampharos, Banette, Gyarados, Kangaskhan, Lucario, Sharpedo and Salamence.
- Added Pokérus. Now your Pokémon can get infected! (... What? No I think it sounds fine, leave it in.)
- Added Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus Therian forms. Use a Reveal Glass on them to change their forms.
- Added Reveal Glass crafting recipe. You'll need polished andesite, two crystals, a ruby, a sapphire, an emerald, and a glass pane. Check the Pixelmon Wiki!
- Added Stance Change for Aegislash's Shield and Blade forms. Use a damaging move to go to Blade stance, use King's Shield to go back to Shield stance.
- Added Zen Mode for Darmanitan. When his health is low, he turns into a weird blue thing, I dunno.
- Added SMD remodels for Rattata, Raticate, Ponyta (!), Rapidash (!!), Lapras, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Shellder, Cloyster, Lunatone, Solrock, Darumaka, Sharpedo, Mega Altaria, Grimer and Muk.
- Added animations for Bergmite, Avalugg, Vanilluxe, Doublade, Honedge, Aegislash.
- Added some sound effects to the Timespace Altar since it's weird to summon legendaries in absolute silence.
- Added fishing loot to both water and lava fishing.
- Added many more Pokémon to fishing in water, sometimes specific to biomes.
- * A fair few evolution lines are now exclusive to fishing.
- * Old Rods and Good Rods are now craftable, check the wiki for the recipies.
- * Super Rods are now available as a Boss Drop item, as well as a fishing loot item. Which is kinda funny if you think about it.
- Added /megaring [player] command to give players a Mega Ring.
- Re-added green bosses and non-mega bosses. Those were cool. Mega bosses will still work as per usual. Some drops are only found by beating mega bosses specifically.
- Some Pokemon now have the chance to be holding items when caught naturally.
- Added Headbutt & Sweet Scent external moves.
- The following External Moves now spawn Pokémon, some exclusive to these moves:
- * Headbutt
- * Rock Smash
- * Sweet Scent
- * Combee line, Pineco line, Carbink, Nosepass and Dunsparce are now exclusive to these moves.
- * Rock Smash also has the chance to drop fossils. Rarely.
- Added Spiky Eared Pichu and AZ's Floette. Only found using the External Move Sweet Scent. Pro-tip, Flower Forest and Flower Plains biomes only!.
- New mounts! Do I have to name them all? Really? ... I don't get paid enough for this.
- * Flying: Talonflame, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Swanna, Cresselia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Yveltal, Noivern, Tornadus-Therian, Thundurus-Therian, Landorus-Therian, Garchomp despite not being able to learn Fly.
- * Land only: Sawsbuck, Parasect, Luxray, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Mamoswine, Heatran, Zebstrika, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Gogoat, Absol, Keldeo, Crustle, Tyrantrum, Avalugg, Xerneas, Victreebel
- * Water: Swampert
- Added new skins for a lot of NPCs. Like, a LOT:
- * Shopkeepers: shopgirl, shoplady, shoplady2, shoplady3, shoplady4, shopman, shopman2, shopman3, shopman4, shopman5, shopsecondman.
- * Grunts: rocketgruntfemale1, rocketgruntfemale2, rocketgruntfemale3, rocketgruntfemale4, rocketgrunt5, rocketgruntfemale6.
- * Thematic Trainers: bugcatcher1, bugcatcher2, bugcatcher3, bugcatcher4, bugcatchergirl, firebreather1, firebreather2, firebreather3, firebreather4, pokemaniac1, pokemaniac2, pokemaniac 3.
- * Gym Leaders: electricleader1, fireleader2, flyingleader1, flyingleader2, iceleader1, iceleader2, waterleader1, waterleader2, psychicleader1.
- * Townies: artist, baker, blackbelt, blacksmith, cueball, doctor, engineer, fisherman, hexmaniac, hiker, lass, littleboy, littlegirl, madame, monsier, miner, npcchat1, npcchat2, officerjenny, oldwoman, policeman, preschooler_f1, prisoner, psychic, psychic_f, punkgirl, punkguy, rancher, richboy, sailor, santa, scottish, streetthug, suit, supernerd, swimmer_m.
- * Trainers: breedergreen_f, breedergreen_m, gnome_trader, ornithologist, ornithologist_f, ranger_f, ranger_m, scientist_f, scientist_m, spawntrader, youngster1, youngster2, youngster3, youngster4, youngstergirl, youngstergirl2.
- ** Special thanks to Starwarschamp4, Crystal_Missile and Kayouri for the months-long effort ♥
- Obliterated the traditional spawner. Everything will now spawn in new locations! Chaos! The wiki is gradually being updated and you can use /checkspawns so I'm sure you'll be fine!
- Added "untradeable" option to things like /pokespawn and /pokegive.
- Better Spawning:
- * Added NPC and boss spawning to the Better Spawner.
- * Added "percentage" option for spawns. Check the wiki before using this so you don't make a horrible mistake.
- * Did the actual wiki for the Better Spawner. I'm told that took many hours but nobody cares.
- Added copy/paste buttons for the import/export feature of the PokeEditor.
- Added a bunch of external JSONs:
- * Added npcs/trades.json for changing what trade offers NPC traders can have in the wild.
- * Added JSONs for Pokémon base stats which includes stats, evolutions, riding information, moves, etc.
- * Added JSONs for moves. Probably not a great idea to change these but y'know, do whatever.
- Added bossRate, bossSpawnTicks, bossSpawnChance config options.
- Added PokemonSpec stuff to the trade editor and added optional descriptions to NPC trades.
- Added a handful (if you have ginormous hands) of new colours to decorative blocks:
- * Water floats: Black, Gray, White, Brown, Cyan and Red.
- * Cushion chairs: Black, Gray, White, Orange, Brown, Purple, Pink, Cyan, Green and Blue.
- * Folding chairs: Black, Gray, White, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Red, Purple, Pink, Cyan and Blue.
- * Vending machines: Black, Gray, White, Brown, Purple, Cyan.
- * Clocks: Black, Gray, White, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Red, Purple, Cyan, Green.
- * Umbrellas: Black, Gray, White, Orange, Brown, Purple, Pink, Cyan.
- * Pokéball Rugs: Black, Gray, White, Orange, Purple, Pink, Cyan.
- * Recipes changed a bit, check the Pixelmon Wiki for updated information!
- Added Recipe Book unlocking for machines, water floats, vending machines, clocks, cushion chairs, folding chairs, umbrellas and Pokéball rugs.
- Added Nurse Joy! Don't worry, Nurse John still has a job. At minimum wage.
- Added /checkspawns [legendary/megaboss/sweetscent/rocksmash/headbutt/fishing/player]. Now it's way easier to see what you can find in an area.
- Move tutor NPCs will now have 20 available moves instead of 3.
- * This can be raised or lowered in the Pixelmon config.
- * Additionally, they will all have the chance to have event-only moves like Relic Song and Dragon Ascent.
- Rewrote legendary spawning to be less crap.
- Fishing will now never fail unless there is insufficient room or no possible Pokémon.
- /pokereload now reloads the Pixelmon hocon and the Better Spawner config and the spawning external JSONs and pretty much everything else except stat JSONs.
- Removed heaps of unused config options from the Pixelmon hocon. There were sooo many we haven't used in years!
- Fully removed the deprecated database Pokémon storage.
- Migrated Grass, Cave Rock & Rock Smash to Better Spawner for way more configuration. (Headbutt & Sweet Scent are there too!)
- /pokeheal now requires "pixelmon.command.admin.healother" permission to heal other players.
- Added Mega Blaziken's spawning files - they seemed to have "Burnt Out". Haha. Sorry. I guess I'm going to get "Fire-" whoah who are you, put the gun down, sto-
- Replaced the Changelog Guy.
- Tweaked a bunch of other megas spawning rarities as some seemed to be too hard to find.
- Updated all of the competitive tiers - now we can do Smogon a bit better.
- Some legends have had a rethink about where they want to live. We didn't try to stop them. They would squish us if we tried.
- Updated the BossDrops and PokeDrops JSONs.
- Gracidea now grow like normal flowers.
- Healing a party from an NPC is 50% faster now. It was meant to be like this forever but it's been bugged this whole time!
- The growths of the statue editor are now ordered by their scale so if you have OCD you'll no longer be bleeding from the eyes.
- Removed the fire particle effects from Charizard since we pretty much have animated fire on him anyway.
- Pixelmon Grass can now be placed on earthy and sandy blocks.
- Fixed a hacking vulnerability with NPC trading.
- Fixed dodgy hitboxes on Apricorn trees and berry trees so you don't get angry every time you walk through a garden.
- Fixed /checkspawns in a big way.
- Fixed players being able to trade away their last hatched Pokémon and therefore only have an egg left.
- Fixed instant dismounting of chairs when mounting while sneaking.
- Fixed Wurmple not being able to be bred from the Cascoon branch of the evo line. It was a little bit "buggy". I can't believe I still have this job.
- Fixed Poké Editor sometimes wiping EVs/IVs. Would've liked to have fixed its appearance too, but nah, still ugly.
- Fixed Hidden Grottoes not generating in some forest biomes, both normal and especially from Biomes O' Plenty.
- Fixed a random player being disconnected if a player captures a Pokémon then disconnects.
- Fixed NPC editing attacks not prioritizing your language for move names.
- Fixed the wiki key opening up a wiki page for air whenever your hand is empty.
- Fixed Spewpa evolving into Pokéball Vivillon when evolving in forests and forest hills biomes.
- Fixed fishing not working when the hook is near the edge of water. You still need deep water for bigger fish though.
- Fixed things like Nosepass not evolving if they levelled up while not sent out.
- Fixed the Lure Ball advancement. We definitely didn't forget all about it. This was almost certainly Gabe's fault.
- Fixed all those Pokédex completion advancements not working. No one told us about this! What the heck!
- Fixed maxLevel, afkHandlerOn/afkTimerActivateSeconds, riding speed multiplier config options not working on servers.
- Fixed Pokémon causing item frames to pop off.
- Fixed Pokémon bounding boxes being solid and not pushable like other mobs.
- Fixed mounting a surf Pokémon causing the player to have no breathable air if dismounting underwater.
- Fixed the PokeEditor not importing/exporting form information.
- Fixed players sometimes getting kicked from Sponge servers when they fiddle with held items. Thanks Sponge.
- Fixed a serious issue in the dawn/dusk ore block which caused Sponge servers' performance to go ballistic! Thanks Spon- wait no this one is on us.
- Fixed Drifblim being a water mount. Balloons go up. Developers don't get out very much.
- Fixed tier JSONs so they work for all new multi-form Pokémon from now until Changelog Guy is allowed to retire.
- Fixed Cobalion, Roggenrola, Zorua, Mega Audino, Liepard, Conkeldurr, Swoobat, Cinccino, Furfrou and Binacle textures. Also cleaned up Rayquaza's texture.
- Fixed Lucario's, Starmie's, Staryu's, Koffing's, Weezing's, and Garchomp's animations.
- Fixed missing shiny mega sprites as well as form sprites for a whole bunch of Pokémon.
- Fixed Foonguss and Amoonguss not spawning due to needing high grass nearby.
- Fixed a few megastones having the wrong images. Copy pasting gone horribly wrong.
- Fixed a legendary, pixel-sized error the pink vending machine's texture. So huge. Ruining the game experience completely, I know.
- Fixed the missing Beast Ball sprite in the Pokémon overlay on the left.
- Fixed the Egg Sprites on the Gen 6 Pokémon being lower down than the rest.
- Fixed newly added multi-form Pokémon temporarily having a glitched sprite if you had one before it was multi-form.
- Fixed Teleport external move not remembering which dimension/world you were in when you last healed.
- Fixed Cherish Ball blocks being usable for dupes in Sponge servers. Probably.
- Battle fixes:
- * Fixed Judgement having 130 power instead of 100. I've no idea why it was ever 130.
- * Fixed Hold Back not holding back.
- * Fixed Sticky Web getting blocked by Protect. Nothing can block Sticky Web.
- * Fixed Flash Fire keeping its boost after switching out then back in. To be fair, Bulbapedia doesn't explicitly say that it loses it on switch out, soooo...
- * Fixed moves like Hurricane causing errors when used.
- * Fixed No Guard not guaranteeing OHKO moves. Sucks to be a No Guard Pokémon right about now.
- * Fixed entry hazards failing when used on semi-invulnerable opponents (like Pokémon that are dived or underground)
- * Fixed Secret Sword causing contact where it shouldnt.
- * Fixed Ghost-type Pokémon not always being able to flee from battle.
- * Fixed Eviolite working on Phione. Looks like we couldn't get away with the hack solution after all.
- * Fixed Freeze Shock being special instead of physical.
Thank you Alstrador, Avery, Drago, Fatyg5, JM Knuckles, LinnRiddikuluss, Lu, Robin Hoot, TheDonStrife, and bigbadgav for the voice acting work!
- Added Altaria, Amoongus, Audino, Axew, Azumarill, Azurill, Baltoy, Beautifly, Bergmite, Bibarel, Bidoof, Bouffalant, Braixen, Breloom, Buneary, Cascoon, Cleffa, Corsola, Deerling, Emolga, Fennekin, Foongus, Happiny, Haxorus, Kirlia, Klefki, Luxio, Mamoswine, Mime Jr., Minccino, Noctowl, Noibat, Ralts, Sawk, Seedot, Sentret, Shiftry, Shinx, Shroomish, Silcoon, Skarmory, Smoochum, Spinarak, Sunflora, Sunkern, Sylveon, Teddiursa, and Throh.
- Updated Blissey, Charmeleon, Croagunk, Croconaw, Drowzee, Glaceon, Magikarp, Phanpy, and Torchic.
- Made very large improvements to ranch block performance. That code was awful.
- Fixed renaming Pokémon causing lag spikes when you have lots of Pokémon in your PC.
- Improved the performance of the /checkspawns command.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- Added more power to PokemonSpec, you can now register your own additional arguments to PokemonSpec.
- * This is done by adding ISpecTypes to PokemonSpec#extraSpecTypes during preInit or something.
- * These will automagically work with /pokegive and spawnsets and trade JSONs and evolutions and everywhere else.
- Added the EggHatchEvent event, fired when an egg hatches.
- The "to" field in Evolutions now supports all PokemonSpec stuff.
- PokemonSpec#create will warn and stop if it has a name given but is not a correct name.
- Added NBT functionality to PokemonSpec.
- Changing a spawn action to or from a legendary will correctly add/remove the legendary announcement.
- Destroyed every trace of the Pixelmon2 database. Praise Arceus.
- Fixed PixelmonSendOutEvent firing off thread causing issues on sponge.
- Fixed BreedEvent.MakeEgg sending the same parent twice when caused by /breed.
- Added IPixelmonBankAccountManager, IPixelmonBankAccount so the Economy Bridge can be optimised for servers.
- DialogueAPI now accepts localizable messages.
- Added HealerEvents (Pre which is cancellable and Post which is not cancellable).
- Added PokerusEvents: Spread (Same cancellation as HealerEvents) and Cured.
- Updated zh_TW, es_ES, pt_BR, zh_CN, ru_RU, it_IT, nb_NO and fr_FR. We have the greatest translation team ever.
"Now potatoes can run it!"
- Optimised even more stuff so you only need 1GB of RAM. Now the THOUSANDS of people on 1.7.10 can move on with their lives!
- Moved Performance section up to the top of this changelog just this once because we wanted people to see the RAM thing and Changelog Guy has no sense of continuity.
- 64-bit Java still recommended.
- Added megas (2): Blaziken, Lopunny.
- Added smooth models for Staryu and Starmie. If you saw Sirud's video, relax, we scaled down Starmie since then.
- Added smooth models for Meowth and Persian.
- Added new Boldore and Meganium sounds.
- Added /checkspawns [specific] [pokemon...] - Gets a percentage based list of Better Spawner spawns for an area or position. Mostly for our own benefit tbh.
- Added config option: alwaysHaveMegaRing - When you log in it gives you a Mega ring if you don't already have one. Someone asked for this, so here we are.
- Made the Better Spawner the default spawner. New installs will have useBetaSpawner turned on initially. The old spawner is shaking in fear. It knows.
- Changed many of the default config values for Better Spawning to be more active.
- Made the Lake Trio spawn underwater instead of on the surface. They swim to the surface anyway, it'll be fine.
- When a legendary spawns, it now says which it is. Also logs its location in the server console.
- Legendaries spawned by the Better Spawner now take ages to despawn instead of sometimes immediately going poof.
- NPC trainers can now utilize Ash-Greninja. Scary times ahead.
- Removed a bunch of sound files. We don't need Pokémon with 17 voices!
- Made Xerneas 5x more common.
- Fixed Pokémon entering battle and reverting to default abilities until switched out and in. Oops.
- Fixed form changing not updating the ability/type/etc unless it was changed while sent out.
- Fixed a few problems with PCs and parties on servers. Only tiny of course, bet you didn't even notice.
- Fixed a Fossil Display visual bug. I wasn't told what this bug was but I'm sure it was huge! Almost definitely Gabe's doing.
- Fixed even more ways that Apricorn trees can cause crashing. I hate these bloody trees.
- Fixed Pokémon not walking around at all after mega-evolving outside of battle.
- Fixed being unable to click the first row of recipes in the recipe book because of the Pixelmon inventory GUI being obnoxious.
- Fixed evolution stone boots not giving armour values.
- Prevented eggs from being sent out under any circumstances. There was a teeny tiny little loophole where you could.
- Fixed the Cursed Body ability using the wrong battle message. Yeah this counts as a bug.
- Fixed those new megas not spawning in the wild. We forget this every single time we add megas. We did it this time though. Changelog Guy checked.
- Fixed evolution from single- to multi-forme Pokémon like Cherrim and Gardevoir temporarily breaking their sprite. 2 lines of code to fix. So exhausting.
- Probably fixed some mods that add biomes not being compatible with the Better Spawner. Bit of a guess. Put it all on red.
- Also probably fixed an issue where sometimes people can't open a PC.
- Model fixes:
- * Fixed Kangaskhan lying on its back instead of walking like everyone else with legs.
- * Fixed Tyrantrum being too small. It was technically the right height already but a T-Rex should be bigger, soo.
- * Fixed Metagross being way bigger while flying.
- * Fixed Darkrai being too high up off the ground, hiding his level tag.
- Updated the following language files (Thank you, translators!):
- * es_ES
- * fr_CA
- * fr_FR
- * ru_RU
- * zh_CN
"Hang on a second, what have the devs really been working on all this time?"
- Added (7) megas: Abomasnow, Audino, Latias, Latios, Manectric, Sceptile, and Swampert.
- Added a new model for Tauros. It looks slightly less like a box now.
- Added a Mega Evolve external move so you can admire them without having to be in battle. You can even ride them! The future is now, old man.
- Fixed ruby armour and tool recipes vanishing.
- Fixed eggs not hatching sometimes. Not a huge issue but it was a very old bug! It was probably Gabe.
- Fixed Friendship not going down if your Pokémon faints during battle. For anyone that cares, this also fixed the PixelmonFaintEvent.
- Fixed Friendship increasing while in a ranch block.
- Fixed Pokegifts sometimes causing big spammed errors and crashes and chaos and war in the Middle East. Maybe not the last two.
- Fixed loads of NPC skins being Steve instead of the referenced player skins.
- Fixed the async save option causing a pretty easy duplication. Woopsy daisy.
- Fixed spawn interval seconds being -1 not cancelling the spawns for that interval. Dunno what I mean? Don't worry.
- Fixed (big) server statue save problems.
- Fixed the statue gui not responding when editing some form based Pokémon. Also fixes some performance issues with form based Pokémon.
- Fixed Giratina texture being broken when summoned from the Timespace Altar.
- Fixed Ash-Greninja sometimes not reverting after battles and fixed Ash-Greninja being considered a mega evolution.
- Fixed Victini being female instead of genderless.
- Fixed /givepixelsprite giving an invalid texture for multi-form Pokémon.
- Fixed Uxie not giving the Ruby of Knowledge.
Also fixed the ruby items not being named properly.
- Fixed trainers with engage mode not engaging players, and that weird twitching they did.
- Fixed eggs being able to evolve by trade.
- Added Pancham to the Human-Like egg group.
- Fixed Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie not obeying the limit on enchanting rubies.
- * Fixed Safety Goggles not protecting against Hail and Sandstorm.
- * Fixed Sap Sipper not stopping Solar Beam during intense sunlight.
- * Fixed Solar Beam during intense sunlight saying it's charging and then smashing the target immediately after. That's just dishonest.
- * Fixed temporary abilities being kept after mega-evolution. (e.g. Gardevoir Traced abilities remaining instead of changing to Pixilate)
- Timespace Altar:
- * Requirements to obtain a special ruby from Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie change from level 50, friendship 220, and original trainer to level 60, friendship 255, original trainer.
- * Each Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie can now only be used to get special rubies three times each.
- * Realized game balance is actually pretty difficult. I've called management about it but no reply yet.
- Better Spawning:
- * Added '/spawning diagnose' to help track down what is happening when spawning stops spawning.
- * Completely reworked the random spawn selection. You'll see other legendaries spawning, less bias in favour of rare locations like Surface Water, and just general better balance.
- * Made Keldeo 300x more common.
- * Made Numel 10x more common.
- * Made Shuckle, Bronzor, Bronzong, Geodude, Gible, Swoobat, and Zubat properly spawn underground. Underground spawning is hard to do properly, leave me alone.
- * Made Burmy spawn in various forest biomes instead of all biomes. Why on Earth was it like that?
- Added target selector support to the /unlock command. We also fixed the command telling you it was successful at unlocking before it even attempted the unlocking.
- Added a workaround for fishing not working on servers with a hub.
- Changed how you get a Porygon. You now have to craft a Porygon with a head, body, leg, and tail. You get these pieces at random when crafting a PC or Trade Machine.
- Added an option to change the amount of times Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie can enchant a ruby
- Reduced passive RAM consumption by like, 50mb. Apparently. Can you really trust developers, though? Answer is yes.
- Reduced the lag spike when joining a world. Also reduced the random lag spikes during normal game play. Your frame-rate should be as smooth as butter now~
- Fixed a few mechanics that would cause the RAM usage to gradually increase. It should stay lower now.
- Optimised a lot of our assets. This reduces the jar size considerably. About ~200MB shaved off the top.
- Split up the external JSON config nodes (useExternalJSONFilesDrops, useExternalJSONFilesNPCs, useExternalJSONFilesRules, useExternalJSONFilesSpawning, useExternalJSONFilesStructures).
- * Added migration to convert the old value of useExternalJSONFiles to the new nodes. Basically, if the original node was true, all the new ones are true.
- Updated de_DE language file.
- Updated fr_FR language file
- Updated es_ES language file
- Updated ru_RU language file
- Updated zh_CN language file
"Ok look we had 2 great versions we're allowed to stuff 1 up"
- Fixed moon phases in SpawnConditions making the Better Spawner stop... y'know, spawning.
- Fixed Timespace Altars not generating at Spear Pillar. Woops.
- Fixed various crashes caused by Timespace Altar interactions on servers.
- Fixed the faulty Red Chain recipe. Woops x2.
- Fixed bred Pokémon ending up the same evolution as the mother, instead of the unevolved form. This was caused by a typo!
- Fixed a whole lotta sprites being broken.
- Fixed Loved Koffing going all purple and broken at a distance.
- Fixed Roggenrola's being thicc in its walk animation.
- Fixed V targeting of Pokémon causing a player crash.
- Fixed statues being able to have their animations put above the maximum and causing player crashes.
- Added all the 6.2 lang for ru_RU. (That was fast, Articuno!)
- Fixed the English Lake Trio ruby interaction messages not knowing the difference between its and it's.
- Fixed clones English lang in the Pokémon Editor.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Form differences in textures now have the same dash (-) that sprites have to distinguish the forms. Resource packs will need fixing.
Reforged 6.2 - The Power Update
"Hey, this is running way smoother than before!"
- Added Valentine's Day Loved Form for Koffing and Weezing - Use a Love Ball to catch one to make it filled with love instead of toxic deadly gas.
- Added the forms for Deerling, Sawsbuck. They spawn in the appropriate forests.
- Remodels: Jynx, Koffing and Weezing, Horsea and Seadra. The old Horsea was better if you ask me.
- Animated: Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Vanillite, Vanillish, Zoroark.
- * Added Legendary capture advancement and Gen I and Gen II legendary capture advancements.
- * Added lost 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% Pokédex completion advancements because somehow they got eaten. Don't look at me.
- Better Spawner
- * Added heaps of new possible SpawnCondition options.
- * Allow SpawnInfo to be tagged with an 'interval' to limit their spawning over a period of time.
- * Added BetterSpawnerConfig.json for more advanced configuration of the Better Spawner.
- * Added native Biomes O' Plenty spawning support! No work, just works.
- * Added Better Spawner options to the config GUI.
- Spear Pillar
- * A new structure which generates rarely and in cold, mountainous biomes.
- * Contains a new block, the Timespace Altar. Requires a Red Chain and a Timespace Orb (Adamant, Lustrous, or Griseous).
- * Hitting Azelf, Mesprit, or Uxie with a ruby will infuse the ruby, if they like you enough. (must be OT, level 50+, friendship 220+)
- * One of each infused ruby creates the Red Chain.
- * Depending on which Timespace Orb is used, Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina will spawn from the altar. It looks super cool.
- * You can now get Timespace Orbs from bosses.
- 3x31 IVs is only guaranteed for Legendary/Mythical Pokémon rather than the Undiscovered egg group. (OR/AS mechanics)
- You can now fly Giratina when it's in Origin form. We need to rewrite riding offsets because the animation makes it downright hilarious.
- Swirlix and Spritzee now have Whipped Dreams and Sachets respectively as drops since we forgot last time.
- Shroomish, Breloom, Paras, and Parasect all drop Nether Wart again because someone at some point removed all Nether Wart drops. Baffling.
- EVs now cap at 252 instead of 255 as per Generation VI mechanics. No more wasted EVs.
- Phione no longer counts as a mythical. Yeah, I said it. As a consequence it also no longer spawns since that makes more sense.
- Pickup no longer works when you end your battle through /endbattle or through the opponent forfeiting. No exploit 4 u.
- Changed the Camera's crafting recipe to use a redstone torch instead of a cell battery since cells can no longer be crafted.
- Added back the recipes to get rubies, amethysts, crystals, and sapphires back from block form. Totally forgot about those.
- Removed allowRareCandyCrafting, allowGemCrafting and allowRanchCreation from the config. Those no longer affect anything.
- Hide Advancements by default.
- Increased the blast resistance of Poké Chests, shrine and altar, and Pixelmon Spawner blocks.
- Better Spawner
- * Fixed the Better Spawner not putting Pokémon on snow, Mycelium, Netherrack, ice, or Soul Sand.
- * Fixed Boss Pokémon not spawning. Still uses the old spawning method until we rewrite boss spawning. Fun! (Not really!)
- * Fixed any error in the Better Spawner causing it to stop spawning until someone uses /spawning beta.
- * Fixed situations where minLevel > maxLevel broke the spawner. (Curse you, Mienshao!)
- * Fixed Pokémon spawning not applying forms properly.
- * Fixed a peculiar scenario where having a low-ish horizontal slice radius will stop all spawning.
- * Fixed mod biomes not being recognized if the mod that added them loaded before Pixelmon.
- * Fixed Carbink, Clawitzer, Klefki, Swirlix not spawning because I missed those.
- * Fixed legendaries not having any kind of forced delay in between spawning.
- * Fixed not being able to fish in the same chunk as another player.
- * Fixed Fishing rods not taking durability.
- * Fixed fishing rods displaying backwards in hand.
- * Fixed fishing rods being able to drag entities forever.
- * Added missing crafting recipe for the Old Rod. Still thinking of what to do for the other rods.
- Deep Storage
- * Fixed deep storage of GenVII Pokémon sometimes getting duplicates (this will also remove existing duplicates)
- * Fixed a crash caused by having GenVII eggs in a ranch block. These eggs are now put in deep storage as well.
- Pokémon models/sizes/sprites:
- * Fixed Zorua using Zekrom's model. Uh. It was using its Illusion ability? That's our defence and we're sticking to it.
- * Fixed Mewtwo being small and adorable instead of intimidating.
- * Fixed Mewtwo Y and Grotle straining their neck as they move.
- * Fixed various textures, such as Patrat, Swinub, Ferrothorn, Doublade, Klefki, and Elgyem.
- * Fixed Garchomp and Mega-Garchomp being completely different sizes, neither correct.
- * Fixed male/female differing sprites not being properly supported, fixing the likes of Meowstic and Pyroar.
- * Fixed Meowstic sprite and texture issues on evolution. I hate this thing more than you could ever know.
- Fixed some shaders causing battles to look underwater and just that little bit nauseating.
- Fixed shifting around moves in your party GUI on a server causing a huge error and player kicking because Sponge won't tolerate our crap anymore.
- Fixed move-relearners doing the exact same thing as the bug just above this because Sponge REALLY has no mercy for idiots like us.
- Fixed Ash-Greninja not even having Battle Bond. Probably top on the list of woopsies, I know.
- Fixed things like Basculin and Meowstic not having the right abilities. Same issue as the Greninja thing really but he gets his own entry.
- Fixed Mega-Mewtwo-Y being part Fighting type. He told me he just wanted to be cool like Mega-Mewtwo-X. I set him straight.
- Fixed the Pixelmon scoreboard (when used) persisting between servers. Pretty much only one server using it but still.
- Fixed Shaymin's and Giratina's ability not changing properly when their form changes.
- Fixed Giratina's stats not changing in Origin Form.
- Fixed Shaymin's Sky Form moveset not being used. Had that working at one point. It's all Gabe's fault.
- Fixed Gracideas working on Shaymin when it's night time.
- Fixed large values for timedLootReuseSeconds not working, and fixed it saying seconds when it's been working as hours the whole time! Aaa!
- Fixed Pokémon like Buneary and Frogadier often evolving and ending up with a Mega's or otherwise special form's ability. The database needs to die.
- Fixed Ranch Block environments for dual-type Pokémon not knowing how to math. It now does proper averages for the two types.
- Fixed Isi's Silver Hourglass boosting the breeding stage of even Pokémon that either aren't comfortable or lack a mate. Isi's good, but he ain't that good.
- Fixed the Pokémon Editor not showing the correct abilities for Pokémon whose possible abilities depend on their form.
- Fixed /givepixelsprite naming the item "-Pokémon- item.PixelSprite.name". It now uses the appropriate language.
- Fixed various issues with the Pokémon Editor resetting IVs/EVs and not showing up to date information from previous edits.
- Fixed lighting issues with Fancy Pillar blocks.
- Fixed the appearance of Poké Ball discs on anvils. That's been a bug for 3 years!
- Reworked how animations are calculated, reducing CPU usage by a lot. Significantly boosts frame-rate when near Pokémon.
- Reduced the amount of RAM models and animations use.
- Improved general performance of the Better Spawner by fixing erroneously frequent spawning attempts.
- Fixed Trainer NPCs saving encounter information when they shouldn't, reducing the size of the encounter information.
- Removed Power Belt duplicate lang.
- Added Better Spawning lang.
- Added missing Poké Gift lang.
- Added missing Pokémon generations and starter list configuration comments to the lang.
- Updated the default Spanish gym, shopkeepers and chatting npc langs, as well as its main lang. Muchas gracias, Tokla.
- Updated the French lang, in CA and FR. Merci beaucoup, Zang.
- Updated the Russian lang. Спасибо, Articuno.
- Tried to cut back on how many times we use the word 'lang.' Failed.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- EnumUpdateType.Stats will update the ability as well. It really should've done this from the beginning if you ask me.
- Removed the BiomeHelper because that honestly didn't help at all.
- Added public static field SpawnCondition.targetedSpawnCondition to allow custom SpawnCondition classes (add your own kinds of condition)
"The Fishing Update"
- Redesigned Pixelmon fishing entirely. Some Pokémon are now fishing-exclusive. Not a useless mechanic anymore.
- Ash-Greninja has appeared! Where exactly? See the above change to get a clue.
- Added Mega-Alakazam. He has FIVE spoons. Not sure why.
- Added Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y.
- PCs will automatically open to the last box you modified on that world/server.
- Repel will now prevent any Pokémon from spawning nearby while it is in effect (but only with the Better Spawner).
- Removed the async option for the Better Spawner because Sponge doesn't let me get away with it anymore. Bugger.
- Significantly increased the default maximum range that the Better Spawner can spawn Pokémon from a spawner centre.
- Made legendary spawn-rates (Better Spawner) 100x and in some cases 1000x higher. You try tweaking these numbers; it's hard.
- Gracideas grow 100x slower because apparently they've been growing like weeds. Pretty weeds, but still.
- Using Bonemeal on a Gracidea flower will now grow 1-2 more instead of 1-3 more flowers.
- Cancelled egg development on a Pokémon that does not exist in the mod currently.
- Added "any" as a biome in the Better Spawner to select all biomes without making the set JSON super long.
- Added 'anticondition' optional field for SpawnInfo. A SpawnInfo that passes the anticondition won't spawn.
- Allowed spruce, jungle, dark oak, and acacia fences to be accepted as Normal types in breeding environments. Birch, apparently, always worked.
- Changed the default Spectate key from L to Y so we're not conflicting with Minecraft advancements.
- Chesnaught, Delphox and Greninja are now ready for a zombie-apocalypse. Added 'special' forms for all three.
- Updated the es_ES, fr_FR, zn_CN and pr_BR langs. Many thanks to our lang-masters.
- Added Better Spawner support for the spawnLevelsByDistance config option though I've no idea why anyone would want it.
- Made aggressive Pokémon more polite so they won't challenge you while you have a Pokémon evolving.
- Fixed Fossil Cleaner and Mechanical Anvil blocks with hoppers underneath causing extreme, non-stop lag due to logging spam.
- Fixed handling the SpawnLocationEvent causing the Better Spawner to straight up stop spawning. Woops.
- Fixed the new mega Pokémon not spawning (Thank you, SnowBlitzz).
- Fixed a very very bad problem with the Better Spawner that inhibited spawning in fully-generated chunks. Yeah, I know.
- Fixed Pokémon eating held items if you give it to them by right clicking.
- Fixed move relearner NPCs refusing to do their services for free.
- Fixed Pokémon not being able to spawn inside tall grass even though it isn't really a block if you think about it. (Better Spawner only.)
- Fixed Eevee not evolving into Sylveon. (High friendship, knowing a Fairy-type move, in a Flower Plains or Flower Forest biome.)
- Fixed Generation 6 Pokémon for the most part lacking spawn locations (Better Spawner).
- Fixed Gogoat being part Ghost-type. More like 'Goghost'. You get it? Because it was Gh-.
- Fixed Keldeo's form change only happening if you replace a move with Secret Sword, not just learn it. Also now changes back if it forgets the move.
- Fixed the size of loads of Pokémon. Which Pokémon? Sigh. Charizard, Blastoise, Nidorino, Nidorina, Metagross, Pinsir, Kabuto, Vaporeon, Bronzong, Seismitoad, Volcanion, Avalugg, Yveltal, Darkrai, Xerneas, Hoopa, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Garchomp.
- Fixed Boss Mega Pokémon giving air instead of their mega stones. Air is way too OP.
- Fixed an obscure but messy battle error.
- Fixed a massive Sponge error caused by opening a GUI improperly.
- Fixed an uncommon battle error when fleeing.
- Fixed Pokémon being non-gendered via breeding. Gender identity problems strike again.
- Fixed middle-clicking a Cloning Machine blowing up the universe.
- Fixed spawn levels for: Skunktank, Rotom, Shaymin, Darmanitan, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Zygarde, Hoopa.
- Fixed Pokémon not spawning on Glazed Terracotta (Better Spawner).
- Fixed abnormal AI not setting properly using the Better Spawner.
- Fixed /unlock giving a great big error when you give an invalid or offline player.
- Fixed Covered Fossils for Jaw and Sail fossils using the opposite's item sprite.
- Fixed fences wrongly connecting to almost every Pixelmon block.
- Fixed Tyrunt not evolving during the day. Changed a 0 to a 1. Not joking.
- Fixed Fling effects not working and erroring.
- Fixed Gracidea dupe on servers.
- Fixed Gracidea flowers getting eaten if you attempt to plant one where there already is one.
- Fixed Relic Song not reverting Meloetta to Aria form if it is in Pirouette form. Genuinely didn't know it did that.
- Fixed Meloetta and Xerneas not gaining experience if they are the Pokémon out at the time.
- Fixed Metang's model lighting.
- Fixed a small issue in the NPC trader editing GUI where the wrong Pokémon is shown as shiny. Small bug, but it counts.
- Fixed the tier names not displaying properly in the drop-down of the Battle Rules GUI.
- Fixed Vivillon apparently thinking it can't fly.
- Fixed models for Swoobat, Noivern, Talonflame, Grotle, Mega-Gengar, Mega-Pinsir, Axew, Lickitung, Zorua, Vanillite, Beartic, Spewpa, to name a few..
- Fixed Hawlucha focusing on her career and not laying eggs in Ranch blocks.
- Fixed Air Balloon letting Pokémon avoid Thousand Arrows. There is no escape, face it like a man.
- Fixed Knock Off being capable of removing form-change items from their relevant Pokémon and wild Pokémon being able to knock off player Pokémon held items.
- Fixed Cinccino's walk and idle animations being backwards. I laughed.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- Removed the legacy support for the numerical item ID data for held items because numerical item IDs haven't been used since 3 years ago.
- Fixed SetLoader's loadedSets not containing anything unless externalJSONs is on.
- Renamed CustomSpawnEvent to SpawnEvent and deprecated the old spawner's PixelmonSpawnEvent
- Repackaged BaseStatsLoadEvent, LevelUpMovesEvent.
- Added MovesetEvent.LearntMoveEvent and MovesetEvent.ForgotMoveEvent.
- Added FishingEvent.Cast, FishingEvent.Catch, and FishingEvent.Reel.
- Removed now-redundant LearnMoveEvent.
- Added Repel, Super Repel, Max Repel. Keeps strong aggressive Pokémon from challenging you for 5, 15, and 30 minutes respectively. Repeated use stacks.
- Changed Creation Trio hitboxes to be more accurate and not super huge
- Fixed level-based evolutions not evolving the Pokémon if it was the one out at the end and it was the first level it would evolve. Took me all bloody day to work that out. fml.
- Fixed server crash whenever a hammer breaks during use. Nasty one, that.
- Fixed held items vanishing if a Pokémon is left in a PC.
- Fixed Frillish's and Jellicent's eyes looking silly when male.
- Fixed Tyranitar being airborne and rotated around in perhaps the most hilarious bug since the Wurmple crash.
- Fixed yet more Apricorn Tree tile entity errors caused by corruption. When will the Apricorns stop doing this to me.
- Fixed erroring and incorrect behaviour when changing the item in Gym Signs.
- Fixed Mega Metagross's regular texture (Thank you, BleepBloop, for giving us a fixed texture!).
- Fixed Pidgeot not using its flying model when flying.
- Fixed Garbodor being horrifyingly large. Also fixed my new-found fear of large, overflowing garbage bags.
- Fixed Unburden keeping the double speed boost after switching out and in.
- Fixed Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike being special instead of physical.
- Fixed Hoopa and Hoppa Unbound's types being backwards lol honest mistake.
- Fixed Thousand Arrows not hitting Flying/Levitate/Magnet Rise/blabla Pokémon.
- Fixed Relearners not accepting any form of payment for their services.
- Fixed mechanical anvils burning the bucket as part of the lava buckets fuel.
- Fixed Manaphy not breeding Phiones.
- Fixed pokemon cries not working on servers.
- Fixed Aluminum Armor's missing textures.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders)
- Added AggressionEvent for cancelling aggression-based Pokémon battles.
- Updated fr_FR (French) translation (Merci beaucoup, Zangdorx!)
- Updated ru_RU (Russian) translation
- Added ru_RU (Russian) translation files for vilagers
Updated to Minecraft 1.12.2
- Added 192 Pokémon:
Cherubi, Cherrim, Ambipom, Buneary, Lopunny, Glameow, Purugly, Stunky, Stunktank,
Spiritomb, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Lickilicky, Tangrowth,
Rotom, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin,
Arceus, Victini, Patrat, Watchog, Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Purrloin, Liepard,
Pansake, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Panpour, Simipour, Munna, Musharna, Pidove,
Tranquill, Unfezant, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Woobat, Swoobat, Drilbur, Excadrill,
Audino, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Throh, Sawk,
Petilil, Lilligant, Basculin, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Maractus, Scraggy, Scrafty,
Yamask, Cofagrigus, Trubbish, Garbodor, Mincinno, Cincinno, Gothita, Gothorita,
Gothitelle, Ducklett, Swanna, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Deerling, Sawsbuck,
Karrablast, Escavalier, Foongus, Amoonguss, Frillish, Jellicent, Alomomola,
Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Elgyem, Beheeyem, Axew,
Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Beartic, Shelmet, Accelgor, Stunfisk, Mienfoo, Mienshao,
Druddigon, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Heatmor, Durant, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon,
Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus,
Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Bunnelby, Diggersby, Fletchling, Fletchinder,
Talonflame, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Litleo, Pyroar, Flabébé, Floette, Florges,
Skiddo, Gogoat, Pancham, Pangoro, Furfrou, Espurr, Meowstic, Honedge, Doublade,
Aegislash, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Inkay, Malamar, Binacle,
Barbaracle, Skrelp, Dragalge, Clauncher, Cawitzer, Heloptile, Heliolisk, Tyrunt,
Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Carbink, Goomy, Sliggoo,
Goodra, Klefki, Phantump, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Bergmite, Avalugg,
Noibat, Noivern, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion.
- Added Megas: Absol, Aerodactyl, Altaria, Beedrill, Gallade, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Gengar, Glalie, Mawile, Medicham, Metagross, Pidgeot, Pinsir, Slowbro, Tyranitar.
- Added items: Adamant, Lustrous, Griseus Orbs. Burn Drive, Chill Drive, Douse Drive, Shock Drive, Gracidea, Prison Bottle, all the remaining creation plates (which is all except the Pixie Plate).
- Added moves: Judgment, Techno Blast, Secret Sword (effect), Relic Song (effect).
- Added the rest of the Flower Gift ability's functionality.
- Added Gracidea flower (Flower Forest biome, you're welcome).
- Added Fossils: Sail, Jaw.
- Added new Apricorn tree models
- Added an entirely new spawning system (BETA! Use '/spawning beta async' to test out, config option to set)
- Added Forfeit clause.
- Added Tier JSONs.
- Added GUI support for Tiers.
- Added command: /tiershow.
- Added deep storage system to safely store Pokémon that are in player data but not in-game yet.
- Added command: /deepstorage to view stored Pokémon, or collect any that have been added.
- Added number of Mew clones to Pokémon Editor.
- Added world migration from 5.1.2 -> 6.0.0.
- Added item remapping from fake Pixelmon mods -> 6.0.0.
- Replaced some GUI button selections with drop-down menus which look way, way better.
- Removed Mr.M.
- Fixed catching Pokémon being super hard! Turns out it was an actual bug, not just superstition.
- Fixed Castform and Deoxys not defaulting to their normal forms.
- Fixed Baton Pass in AI.
- Fixed Transform causing HP to display incorrectly on the client side.
- Fixed HP animations for lower level Pokémon not being nearly smooth enough for me.
- Fixed battle state corruption when a player crashes and rejoins.
- Fixed Multiscale affecting Endeavor.
- Fixed Sticky Web failing when targeting a fainted Pokémon.
- Fixed incorrect Abomasnow stats.
- Fixed Regenerator not updating HP client side, nor animating it.
- Fixed multi-hit moves hitting too many times.
- Fixed experience displaying incorrectly after an event has modified it.
- Fixed Power-Up Punch not making contact.
- Fixed Dark Void being 100% accurate.
- Fixed a crash caused by out-of-sync Berry Tree tiles.
- Fixed a crash caused by out-of-sync Apricorn Tree tiles which is definitely a separate bug deserving a separate line in the changelog.
- Corrupted Apricorn Trees will be automatically purged and the entire fiasco logged. You're welcome!
- Fixed Heat Crash and Heavy Slam dealing no damage when target weighs under 33kg.
- Fixed /endbattle causing NPC trainers to give out multiple sets of rewards.
- Fixed selected Pokémon changing immediately before battle.
- Fixed battle clauses not being imported correctly.
- Fixed Dig external move breaking blocks they probably shouldn't break.
- Fixed Pixelmon painting bounding box.
- Fixed trading machine client crash when player display names are hacked into having $ symbols. Why though.
- Fixed some of the weirder biomes not getting any spawns.
- Safari Balls get a bonus to catchrate if you are in a savanna
- Aggressive Pokémon and trainers will leave you alone if you're in creative mode.
- Boss Pokémon now have maximum IVs and EVs.
- Removed Technic blocker since that never really stopped anybody.
- Removed the OST because we respect the composer's wishes.
- Don't silence errors relating to base stats loading as they're pretty important errors.
- Updated to 1.12.2 which made things faster. Stop laughing, it's true.
- Greatly reduced RAM consumption by replacing model cache with model holder.
- Slightly improved overall performance by removing several hundred unnecessary classes.
- Reduced the despawn radius to 60 blocks and made Pokémon despawn more harshly.
- Replaced Apricorn tree models (2.5x boost to FPS while facing a hundred Apricorn trees)
API/Back-end (For sidemodders):
- Removed PixelmonApi (The class file, I mean).
- Added a large and versatile spawning API.
- Added PixelmonCommand to API.
- Added Dialogue with choices API.
- Fixed PokemonSpec#apply(...) not updating the model. Bet you didn't even notice.
- Rewrote evolutions to make them far more flexible and far easier to modify externally.
- Rewrote most of the texture handling code.
- Fixed Pixelmon.'devEnviroment' being spelled wrong! How embarrassing.
- Added copy function to PokemonSpec to escape object reference.
- Made the Pixelmon config's back-end suck a lot less.
- Moved all the Pokémon models into a separate subfolder under models. Sorry about your resource packs.
- Added HeldItemChangedEvent.
- Added SetBattleAIEvent to make it easy to customise specific opponents' battle AI.
- Added BaseStatsLoadEvent to modify base stats as they are cached.
- Added LevelUpMovesEvent to tamper with level up move-sets as they are checked.
- Added BattleEndEvent which is guaranteed to fire for all battle ending.
- Marked PlayerBattleEndedEvent and PlayerBattleEndedAbnormalEvent as deprecated. Use BattleEndEvent.